𝟶𝟶𝟶𝟼

𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟒

"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲!" Journey walked in making everyone turn in look at her "Ohhh!!!! My baby is back home!" Jasiah said rushing over to her Daughter who sat down three little bags she brought with her "Hi momma" Journey said as her mother pulled her into a tight embrace.

Pulling back Jasiah looked her up and down "My beautiful little girl grew up on me" making journey Smile at her nodding turning her head over towards the boys who were all older now and looked different just staring at her "I can't believe I'm back in the presence of New edition" She joked.

Ricky was the first one not to wait hurrying up over to her picking her up spinning her around Journey laughed aloud "Hey Ree!" Putting her down Ricky looked down at her "I missed you Jay" he told her "I missed you guys too" she said as they both walked over to the rest of the boys.

"I can't believe your Taller than me now Ralph" making the boy chuckle as he pulled her into a hug which she returned "Okay okay that's enough you know i'm the one she missed the most" Bobby said pulling Ralph back as she hugged Journey "I missed you B" She told him as they pulled away from one another he smiled at her "Yeah I missed you too big head" .

Journey walked over to Mike pulling him into an embrace pulling back "So how did that photo shoot go?" He questioned making her smack her lips "Bro the guy didn't even know how to work the light come to find out he was just there to see me I guess he was a big fan" she laughed as Mike just shook his head "What are yall talking about?" Ricky asked confused just like the rest of them.

"Oh yeah Mike here has been staying in touch a lot unlike the rest of you" She shot at him making the Dark skin boy roll his eyes "That's only cause we were busy" Bobby tried to say but she just shook him off "Yea yea whatever B" Journey looked over at the boy who was quite the whole time.

"Hey Ne" He said making Journey smile at him "Hey Ronnie" she went over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist "I missed you" he said into her ear which she sighed missing his touch "I missed you more" pulling away the boy looked her up and down seeing that she developed.

"Journey you gotten older" Turning around she walked over to all the mothers giving Patricia a hug and going on to the next "Journey Wicks right?" Gary spoke up making Journey look at him as she pulled away from Mae.

She nodded her head giving him a half smile "Yeah that's me and you are?" He held a hand out to her which she shook "I..I'm Gary..Gary Evans" he stuttered "Its nice to meet you Gary" she told him "No it's nice to meet you I mean you got put on the front cover of one of the biggest magazines in the whole country and that's huge".

Journey smiled at him "Thank you Mr.Gary" he gave her a nod "But Ummm...I heard that you sing also they had you on national television singing" he said to her and she nodded "Yeah It was just a little something to give to the world" She told him and he chuckled "Yeah she's my little Superstar" Jasiah spoke up rubbing Journey's arms.

"Yeah y..you raised a ta...talented young woman I heard Journey that My boss he wants to sign you" The curly haired girl nodded "Yeah I knew your name sounded so familiar but your talking about Mr.Busby right?" He gave her a nod snapping his fingers "Yes yes I am you know I could pull a few strings if you want to come with the boys if they want you to tag along" Journey was about to say something before the boys cut her off.