Chapter 2 - Meeting Florence

Hailee: "Come on then tiny!"

Y/n: "Uhm- Exuse me I'm not that short!"

Hailee: "Mhm if you say so"

I grunt. I'm not short. I'm 5,5 at 12 it's really not that short. We got in the car and she drove to the set.

Hailee: "So, who you looking forward to meeting?"

Y/n : "Florence 100%"

She giggled. I've always wanted to meet her she's awesome! She's great at acting an I wanna be like her when I grow up. Hailee parked up the car.

Hailee: "Comon then!"

Y/n: "Alrighttt chill"

We walked in. There was so many people. I started to shake. Hailee took my hand to reassure me.

Hailee: "Hey, it's okay just stay with me yeah?"

Y/n: "O- Okay"

???: "Hey Haiz!"

I spun around. That voice seemed familiar. Then I looked up and froze in shock.

Hailee: "Oh, hey Flo!"

My jaw dropped. THE florence pugh was stood right in front of me.

Hailee: "This is my sister Y/n"

Florence: "Oh cool I've heard so much about you it's great to be able to work with you"

She stretched out her hand and I looked at Hailee. She nodded in reassurance. I took her hand and shook it.

Y/n: "I- Hi F-Florence"

What was I doing? I was making a fool of myself in front of her. She giggled.

Florence: "Call me Flo, honestly"

Y/n: "O- Okay Flo"

I'm pretty sure I went red in the face because Hailee was grinning at me.

Hailee: "Well Flo we best get going to meet the others, lovely seeing you though!"

Sorry its so short I have school and had to rush this part. Take care of yourselves!