Part 7 - A ball?

End of December, close to Christmas.

Y/n's pov:

School has been great! You love all the classes, you don't think you could pick a favourite.

Regulus, oh Regulus. He's been amazing, you really like him, like, a lot. You've gotten a lot closer, maybe he likes you back, no, he can't.

                                                                               ***

We all got called to the Great Hall before lunch. Which was fantastic because you had double potions. You walk in to the great hall to see Dumbledore looking all fancy standing at his standy thing, called everyone one to silence.

"We will be holding a Yule ball for all forth years and above to attend. It will take place on Christmas Eve. (If you don't celebrate Christmas, it is happening for the holiday that happens around there. If you don't have a holiday, then it's just for fun on the 24th of December.) If younger and invited you may come. There is no theme, just dress fancy. You MUST have a date and we will hold dance lessons for all who wish. Thank you, enjoy your lunch."

Dumbledore leaves his stand to talk to another professor. A light hush of chatter scatters across the hall. Girls giggling with friends about who they want to ask them. Boys either as exited as the girls, or groaning and banging their heads against walls and tables and plates. Marvin, some 6 year across from you, does just that not realizing he had already loaded his plates. Mashed potatoes and beans all over his face. You have trouble holding in your laugh.

You feel a warmth to your left, you look and see Regulus. You blush lightly.

"Will you have the pleasure to attend the ball with me." He says in a mock posh voice, you giggle.

"It would be my pleasure." You reply in the same voice.

He kisses you on the cheek and leaves to his table. Pandora (who is sitting on your right) gives you a smirk.

"Oh, shut it." Lightly hitting her arm.

I'm going to a ball with Regulus!

Wow!