Chapter 6: Fun in the Sun and Beach Adventures

"Beach Bliss: Sun, Sand, and Memories"

Suzune: Hey, Ayonokōji, Kei! The summer vacation is finally here! Let's make the most of it by hitting the beach.

Ayonokōji: That sounds like a great idea, Suzune! I can already picture the clear blue waters and the warm sand beneath our feet.

Kei: Count me in! I can't wait to soak up the sun and have some fun with you both.

Suzune: We should pack some snacks, beach towels, and sunscreen. Oh, and don't forget the beach volleyball!

Ayonokōji: Right, Suzune. We'll need all the essentials for a perfect beach day. Let's make it a memorable one.

Kei: I'll bring my camera along so we can capture all the silly moments and laughter.

At the Beach: Sun, Laughter, and New Adventures

Suzune: Look at the crystal-clear water! I can't resist taking a dip. Who's with me?

Ayonokōji: I'm right behind you, Suzune! Let's make a splash and cool off.

Kei: Wait for me! I'll capture your epic cannonball moment on camera.

Suzune: This feels amazing! The water is so refreshing. Ayonokōji, your swimming skills are impressive.

Ayonokōji: Thanks, Suzune. I used to take swimming lessons when I was younger. It's great to put those skills to use.( I'm lying because I can't tell her that I learned it in White Room.)

Kei: Suzune, your sandcastle building skills are top-notch. I'm in awe of your creativity.

Suzune: Haha, thanks, Kei. I've had lots of practice with my brother over the years. We should build a sandcastle city together!

Ayonokōji: Count me in! Let's create a masterpiece with our combined efforts.

Kei: Look, there's a beachside café nearby. How about we grab some ice cream to cool down?

Suzune: Excellent idea, Kei! I'll have a scoop of chocolate, please.

Ayonokōji: I'll go for the strawberry flavor. The perfect treat after a day of fun in the sun.

Kei: I'll have the mint chocolate chip. It's my all-time favorite.

As they savored their ice cream, shared laughter, and enjoyed the beach's tranquility, Suzune, Ayonokōji, and Kei created cherished memories that would forever hold a special place in their hearts. The beach day brought them closer together, strengthening their bond amidst the carefree atmosphere of summer.

Back To School:

Suzune: As we begin our second year of high school, I can't help but think about our future ambitions.

Ayonokōji: I've been pondering the same, Suzune. This year is an opportunity for us to discover our passions and work towards our dreams.

Kei: It's exciting to think about all the possibilities that lie ahead. What are your goals, Suzune?

Suzune: I've always been interested in literature and writing. I want to explore that further and maybe even become a novelist someday.

Ayonokōji: That's amazing, Suzune. Your talent for storytelling is evident, and I have no doubt you'll excel in that field.

Kei: As for me, I've developed a keen interest in psychology. I want to understand the human mind and help others through counseling.

Suzune: Kei, that's really admirable. Your empathy and compassion make you perfect for that path.

Ayonokōji: As for myself, I'm still exploring different areas. I want to use this year to discover my true passion and purpose.(I don't know what to do after graduation but I really don't wanna go back to White Room. I want my freedom.)

Suzune: Ayonokōji, remember that we're here to support you every step of the way. You'll find your calling when the time is right.

Kei: Absolutely, Ayonokōji. We're a team, and we'll navigate this journey together, no matter where it leads.

Suzune, Ayonokōji, and Kei shared their dreams and aspirations, inspiring each other to pursue their passions and embrace the unknown. Their conversations were filled with encouragement, understanding, and the unwavering belief that they could achieve anything they set their minds to.
_________________________________________
Thanks for Reading!!