"How the f—k is it still night time? Eh. Whatever." I made some breakfast and set it on the table. I go upstairs to see if my kids are in bed. I look in my room...why is their dust and cobwebs everywhere? Wait- MY KIDS! I throw the blanket off their beds...they aren't there...

"Where's...my...kids." I start to panic and grow angry. I look up from the ground and that when I see them...their ghosts.

"What the...kids?" Eggcat and Mini me both looked at me and ran (more like flew) in to my arms.

"Oh my gosh! Don't scare me like that again..." Eggcat meow and mini me bleped. I (somehow) carry them downstairs only to see Four and Three eating the food I prepared for us to eat.

"Where did you guys come from!? I didn't hear the door opening!"

"I teleported us in here. Thanks for the food by the way~!" Three grins.

Four is just stuffing himself with sausage and bacon.

"Let me guess want me to make you more meat?"

Four nods his head excitedly. I sigh and smile softly. "Your too cute for your own good, ya know that?" Four cheeks grew into a pink hue.

"And you, Three, are too hot for your own good, ya know that?" Three stopped grinning and his cheeks grew into a red hue. I laugh a bit and made some more bacon and sausage.

"Can you just give it to me raw?"

I pause. "What."

"Can you give it to me raw. It tastes better when it's raw meat."

"Uh...sure?" I give his one raw meat and Four begins to eat it. I look over at the grinning Three.

"What do you want vampire? Blood?"

"I wouldn't mind some of your blood. It tasted pretty good~"

I hummed and grab a knife. If this is a dream I will wake up from the pain.

"Wait- what are you-"

I slit my wrist and put my wound over a cup. Four stopped eating when he smelled the blood, my blood. Three is just staring at my wound and blood coming out.

Wait... I didn't wake up... this isn't a dream?

I shake my head and give him the cup of blood. "Enjoy~ I'm going to find bandaids for this." I quickly leave the room to escape their stares.

_________________

I have been in the bathroom for some time now...probably because I'm panicking. How did I get here?! I was just at home and now I'm here... howhowhowhowhowhowhowhowho-

My thoughts get cut off from a knock at the door.

"Are you alright in there?" It's Four...

"Y-yea! I'm good." I open the door and see a worried Four.

"You sure? You didn't patch your wound." He pints at my wrist.

"Oops." I quickly get a bandaid and put it on. "There now I did!"

Four smiles and grabs my hand and leads me back down stairs into the living room. Three is sitting on the couch lost in thought.

Me and Four sit down and Four clears his throat. Three jumps and looks over at us. "Ah! Good. So me and Four want to talk to you about something..."

"Okay? What is it?"

"So... do you remember anything?"

"What? What do you mean?" I title my head in confusion.