-Sidnaaz Ki Champi

Start from the beginning

" Maine godh liya hua hai unko?
Bakwaas karta hai...huh!
Mujhe nahi baat karna aab kabhi bhi uske saath!!!"

Here sid was sitting with Arti and Miraal ...

Sid : yaar sana samaj nahi aa rahi hai...!!

" kyun?" Miraal asked.

"baat nahi kar rahi hai wo mere se dhaang se! Paata nahi kya hua! Humari ladai bhi nahi hui.. " Sidharth said.

"fir tune pucha nahi ki kyun aise behave kar rahi hai wo? " Miraal asked.

Before sid could reply, arti said...

" usko problem ho rahi hogi...kyun ki nowadays u are sitting with mahira and she doesn't like mahira!" Arti gave a reason.

" toh baat karne se kya hota hai? Kisi or se baat karne k waja se agar wo humara bond kharab kar rahi hai, then I have nothing to say!!" Sidharth Complained.

They both were sad, they both were hurt All this possessiveness and hurt games were because their heart already fell in love with each other!

And all this insecurities come Only when u love someone!

Well, both are somehow understanding that their bond is more than friendship!

But they did not wanted to name it as love!

That's why, they named it
attachment💕

Sid was desperately waiting for her in Their bed!

She didn't hugged him or pampered him in this whole week, nor talked to him nicely!

They slept like strangers in the same
bed!

After she slept, every night sid admired her, held her hand and slept...

But he was missing the warmth which he feels when she sleeps in his arms!

That's why he wanted to clear all the misunderstanding.

But her move made him hurt, heartbroken, angry and what not!

She came, took her pillow and quilt and went from there while he was only looking at her with hurtful gaze!!

She laid in another bed, closing her eyes and murmuring...

" meri hi galti hai, fan thi, fan baan k hi rehna chahiye tha! Kyun usse itna attached ho gyi ki aab itna hurt ho rahi hu? Aab mai usse dur hi rehna chahti hu... " She Murmured.

Sid looked at her new bed which was so far from his gaze!

Turning to her side of bed, he touched it softly, imagining her and thought...

"Naazro se tu dur chali gyi hai shehnaaz par dil se kaise dur jayegi?
I don't know why are u behaving like this? Aise dur kyun reh rahi hai tu mujse? Just because I don't express much, doesn't mean that I don't feel hurt! " Sidharth thought.

The night was restless one for both of them, because they were sleeping without each other and Their heart cried because of this distance. ✨

The next morning,
Around 11:30 Am.

Miraal's Outfit of the day :