- 'Does She Like Him? '

Raat Ke 3:30 Am

Miraal Shoot up from the Bed With sweat beads around her forehead

Miraal 's Pov

I never panicked after a nightmare anymore. It just took Me a blink to get back to reality, sleep gone. I was glad to see the AC blasting, the room chilled. I had serious issues with temperature ever since Childhood . I couldn't bear heat indoors and cold outdoors. The reason why I always kept the AC at 18 in my room and wore hoodies outside in Mumbai's summers.

Pov ends

She rubbed her forehead, trying to get rid of the headache there.
Everybody was still asleep so so got an idea that it was middle of the night. And sleep was far away from her eyes.

So she got up and moved towards the Garden area to sit near the pool. The water was cold there but that didn't effect her much.

The whole Night she was awake. Around Maybe 7:30 when she got the idea that everybody will soon start waking up she moved to her bed and pretended to sleep.

Around 10:30 Am

Miraal woke up and Started with her morning routine . She was still in the outfit she wore to bed.

Around 11:00 Am

Around 11:00 Am

Bigg boss called everyone and Announced

'Miraal ki Queen Banne Ki awadhi ab Samapt hoti hai or kuch hi der main nomination se Sambandhit ek chithi ap sabko mil jayegi '

Everybody Agreed and Got up and scattered around the house to get ready before the task.

Outfit For the Task

Miraal's Pov

I was Still stuck to the nightmare I saw!! It has been a long time since I had a nightmare like this. Was it a result of stress or was it a premonition of something sinister happening in near future?
Only time could tell!!
But right now let's deal With what I have on my plate for today!!
After yesterday, everybody was at each other's throats.

Rashmi was blabbering nonsense about Sidharth, Tina and Mahira Got Together and were Talking bullshit about How girls should behave around boys, like they do any better.

Pov ends

Time - 11:30 Am

' Bigg Boss assigns nomination task to contestants. In the nomination process, a trio will be selected for multiple rounds wherein both the girls have to stand at two different windows and convince their male partner why they should not be nominated.'

The first trio to go is Mahira, Shehnaz and Paras. Shehnaz tried convincing Paras to save her but the latter says that she is ignoring him. Mahira says that Paras can consider her as his loyal friend and someone he can count on throughout the season. Paras saves Mahira and nominates Shehnaz.

The next trio is Rashami, Siddharth Shukla and Arti Singh. Rashami tries to convince Siddharth to keep her safe as she believes they know each other well and claims that they have a strong connect hoping that it will only become stronger in the coming days. But Siddharth has a different viewpoint towards her.

''main apki baat ke sehmaat nhi hu kyu agar ap mujhe itne saalon main nhi jaan pai hai toh mujhe nhi lgta ki ab bhi jaan payegi, or jha tak connection ki baat ap bhi ache se janti hai or main bhi mujhe Nhi lagta mujhe bolne ki zarurat hai isliye ap nominate hoti hai, bigg boss main arti ko save krna chahunga!! "

Next was, Shalin, Miraal and Tina
Tina tells shalin that She likes him and Would love to know him more, where Miraal puts her point forward saying that she is here for the game and wants to win it..

Where as, Shalin Ko acha or mahaan bnne ka bht shoq tha he acted confused like kya dediya bigg boss ne and Tina ki baaton main aakar usse Miraal galat lg rhi thi so, he nominated Miraal.

Bigg Boss tells Avinash and Fahmaan to decide who they want to save. Avinash and Fahmaan saved Devo and nominate Shefali . Bigg Boss announces Shefali , Miraal , Rashami and Shehnaz are nominated for the week.

"sorry miral me confuse hogya tha kuch sjh nhi aaya. Or Tina Meri Dost hai. "

Miraal and Shalin had a major fight in the washroom area where Miraal says, "Jab baat Miraal aur Tina ki aati hai, tab Shalin kabhi Miraal ke liye khada nahi hoga , sabse pehli dost main thi na. Aj apne Prove Krdiya ki aap kisi ke Sagge Nhi ho , Haar Baar Tina nhi toh Miraal shi , main na yha pr Second Option bnne nhi aayi hu. "

Shalin replies to her and says , "I am Not in here in the show for Tina or Miraal he stands by My people. "

Miraal lashes out at him and says, "Aapki ek he dost hai yahan aap wahin par roho, mujhe nahi hai zarurat aap ki."

Around 8:30 Pm

It was dinner, time and Miraal and Sidharth were Sitting discussing about her reaction on Shalin's decision when he asked.

"Shalin ki tere Ladai hui kya, bhut shor aa rha tha washroom area ke pass se, kya hua!! "

"Kuch nhi maine usse bola ki, jabhi Tina Or Miraal ki baat aati hai toh tum priority toh Tina hi hai na, Bolta hai confuse hoga tha, Abbe chal , itna toh complicated task bhi nhi tha, pakka drama kra hai Tina ne Warna shalin Or meri toh aaise koi baat bhi nhi hui ki woh mujhe nominate kre "

"Fir bolta ki main na yha pr tumhare liye aaya hu na hi Tina ke liye , main bola jha tumhari dosti hai whi jao mujhe Tumse baat nhi krni hai, ulta mere upar hi chillane lga ki mujhse ki main obsessed hu usse isliye uske paas jati hu Or mujhe Tina se problem hai Or main uski wajah se show main dikh rhi hu, "

They discussed some More and Went of to there beds.

When she reached and slid in her bed she saw Fahmaan sleeping She couldn't control but Stare at him.

Author's Pov

Once she looked, she couldn't look away. She tried to shift her focus but it only made things worse. Because she saw more. The hair, the eyebrow scar, the jawline, the nose, the small v shaped dips of his beard near his lips, the lips.

Oh, there is the waterfall!

Once again, objectively she knew he was a good looking man. She just had no idea that looking at him could ever make her feel like this. She wanted to hold him down against some surface and...and do what? She didn't know, maybe just look, for now, because he really was indecently beautiful.

Miraal Pov

Wonder if I ran my fingers over the birthmark, would it feel like skin or something different?

Oh by the name of the goddess of goodness and purity, what is wrong with Me !

I should sleep!!

yeah, good idea...

Pov ends

Signing off
Radz_299