~ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙞𝙭: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 ~

Começar do início

Say you'll remember me, standing in a nice dress
Staring at the sunset, babe

"No, pretty baby. That's my job," Sloane tsked. "Now, sit up," Astrid complied, and Sloane fumbled, trying to pull off the lacey corset, fighting her way through the endless amount of ribbon as she untied and freed her wife from its clutches. "What am I going to do with you, Trid?" Sloane chuckled, finally pulling away the last scrap of ribbon, pulling it off, and adding it to the trail of clothes. Astrid laid her back against the soft white sheets, her body trembling with excitement as Sloane leaned down and took one of her nipples into her mouth, sucking gently. "Slo..." Astrid breathed out.

Red lips and rosy cheeks, say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in your wildest dreams ah-ah
Wildest Dreams, ah-ah

"Yes?" Sloane responded, still littering her body with kisses. "I need you closer," Astrid whispered. Without any hesitation, Sloane's slender fingers teased the waistband of Astrid's panties before pulling them off. "Look at you, so pretty and ready just for me," Sloane met Astrid's gaze before continuing her kisses down her body. Astrid parted her legs further, and the closer Sloane got to her sweetest spot, Astrid tried to bite back her moans for the sake of their siblings, but as Sloane finally made contact, Astrid's back arched, pushing Sloane deeper into her. "S-Sloane!" Astrid cried. She could feel Sloane's soft chuckles as she continued her increasingly rougher kisses, her nails digging into Astrid's hips the more she squirmed.

You'll see me in hindsight,
Tangled up with you all night, burning it down
Someday when you leave me, I'll bet these memories
Follow you around

Astrid swore she could hear her heartbeat ringing in her ears as pleasure ran through her veins as she felt that familiar knot form in her stomach. "Sloane, I'm gonna-" Astrid tightened her grip on the bedsheets, her thighs pushing and resting against the sides of Sloane's head. "Come on, sweetheart. Let go for me," Sloane cooed. And with one last pleasurable kiss, Astrid finally reached her peak, her cries of pleasure echoing throughout the honeymoon suite. Coming down from her high, Astrid watched with a tired smile as Sloane crawled on top of her, resting her head against Astrid's sweat-covered chest.

You'll see me in hindsight,
Tangled up with you all night, burning (Burning!) it (It!) down (Down!)
Someday, when you leave me, I'll bet these memories
Follow you around (Follow you around)
(Follow you around)

"I love you, Triddy," Sloane smiled as Astrid stroked her hair. "I love you, Sloane," She whispered, kissing the crown of her head. But as their wedding night seemed to end rather quickly, Astrid felt a tiny smirk form on her face. It was their last night together after all. It couldn't end like this. Not until they said so. "I think it's my turn now," Astrid whispered. Sloane's eyes widened with surprise as she lifted her head. And the moment she saw Astrid's mischievous smirk, she was immediately intrigued.

This was going to be one long night.

~~~~~~~~~

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

The morning sunlight and the orange apocalypse hue peered through the sheer curtains of the honeymoon suite as Astrid and Sloane were sound asleep, their honeymoon bliss echoing in their minds. As the rays of light inched towards the bed, Astrid's eyes slowly fluttered open as she turned onto her side, greeted with the angelic face of her sleeping wife. "Morning, Mrs. Hargreeves," Astrid smiled, brushing a piece of hair from her face. Sloane grinned as she opened her eyes. "I could get used to that," she said, wrapping her arms around Astrid's back.