A Sweet & Sensual Bath (2)

"Huh, then what was it for? I thought you spanked my bum to tell me it's my time to pamper you," Uruvi responded, perplexed.

"Not at all, it was to get you to stop overthinking my dear wife..."

Uruvi's eyes widened as she realized she hadn't said anything out loud.

Then how in the haathee ka bacha ke daant did he hear?! Wait eww did she just think that? Oh, good god, she had to stay away from Shivam!

Nawab twisted Uruvi around to face him, making some water splash out of the tub and onto him. He also returned one hand to her bare bum and gave her a gentle smack before resting his hand on it.

Uruvi steadied herself by pressing her hands against Nawab's chest and looking up at his face. "I wasn't thinking overthinking... I didn't even say a word..."

Nawab looked at Uruvi and raised a brow, giving her a stern look... "wife... what were you overthinking about?"

Uruvi sighed. She knew no matter how much she tried, she wouldn't win against her husband and would eventually have to tell him.

Uruvi looked down at the ground and then quickly blurted it out. "I was scared that you might not like what you saw, and you might love me less because my body's not good enough for you..."

Nawab remained motionless, listening intently to every word Uruvi spoke, allowing it all to sink in. He then grasped her chin lightly and tilted her face toward his.

"Look at me, Uruvi, why would you think all that? You are the perfect wife! I've seen you naked before, but..."

"I know, but not like this..." Uruvi interrupted. "I thought you might be disgusted with my body..."

"Don't you dare talk about my wife like that!" Uruvi's words were cut short when Nawab snapped.

Nawab softly cradled Uruvi's cheeks in his palm and looked her in the eyes. "Wife, I was captivated the instant I saw you. Never doubt yourself or my love for you... every inch of your body is exquisite."

Uruvi blinks a few times, trying to hold back her tears. She couldn't figure out why she was suddenly feeling so emotional. At this point, even her overthinking seemed ridiculous.

"I'm sorry husband, I didn't mean to doubt your love at all..."

"Don't say sorry to me Uruvi, say it to yourself... wait, actually say sorry to my beautiful wife who you were putting down for no reason."

"Okay, okay I'm sorry to my husband's beautiful wife, for being mean..." Uruvi replied before giggling.

Nawab smiled gently at Uruvi, pulling her into his arms for a comforting embrace.

"Wait, husband If I didn't say any of that out loud, then how did you know I was overthinking?"

Nawab without saying a word lowered his hand from Uruvi's lower back to her bum and gave it a little squeeze.

"Tell me husband!"

Nawab squeezed her bum again, puzzling Uruvi. "Husband!" Uruvi stated it firmly.

Nawab giggled at seeing Uruvi getting irritated, but before she got too angry, he replied. "Just like you look at my bum... I look at yours..."

Uruvi pulled back and looked at Nawab's face. "That's cute, husband! But what does that have to do with my overthinking?"

"It does! When you overthink, you clench your bum wife!"

Uruvi looked at Nawab and blushed. "No, it doesn't!" She defended herself.