Six 🌼

Angelica pov :
I woke up at 4:00 a.m and took a shower, brush my teeth and dry my hair with a towel. It was 4:10 a.m . I just study while wait for breakfast. I wear a grey sweat shirt and black pants.

(outfit without the bag)

{50 minutes later}

It was 5:00 a.m and i'm done studying. I went downstairs and I remember everything like way to kitchen, game room and library. I went to library, it was beautiful.

(Library)

I take some books and sit on the couch

I take some books and sit on the couch. It's was 5 books that I take. I'm on the fourth book after twenty minutes went by, until the door burst open. I jolt suprised and then went to the stairs. I see Angelo was at the top of the stairs look around and when he saw me, he goes to me then pick me up in bridal style. I was confuse right now. He take me to the living room where others was there discuss in a circle.

I was really confuse but didn't make the question face of course. They notice me in Angelo arms and look relief. We all sat down the couches while I sat between Father and Nix.

They hug me and Father say"Teroso where you been? You worry us all... Thank goodness Angelo find you". "Father, I was at tge libary earlier.... Sorry for not tell you all soon."😅

(Teroso - treasure)

The atmosphere is awkward and... It seem the oldest are... In bad mood today... Oops...

Angelo tell me a jokes"Ok Picollo drago, my dear brothers and papa' I ask you a question .What is... The biggest Rope? ."

I was confused at first and then Enzo answer "The rope in South Korea at 2005?".
But then Angelo shake his head no. We all confused and didn't knew what it was. He giggles and say "It's Eroupe" with a smirk on his lips. My face turn Oooh... 😮 and giggles about it. It was funny and then Reo get Angelo in a choke hold with messing his hair. Angelo scream while saying "Aaahhh!! Not the hair! "

After a while we had our breakfast, I'm done with it like yesterday and I wait for the others to done. After few minutes, and I ask "Father can I go to the library?". "Thank goodness, there a person in this house like me" Zad and  Enzo mumble together.

I light up "You guys like to read? " excited to have a read buddy. "Yes we are and you have to advice the other since they just...you know like us". "It's alright they choice to be who they are and not us". Some are suprise by it and some amuse by my response.

Did it too much or... I say something that is wrong?... With that i invited them "Do you guys want to go to the library together?" nervous. "I'm sorry sorellina but I have something to d-" Zad.was interupt by Enzo "of course sorellina, we can come with you" smile a little while glare at Zel.
No... Don't force yourself guys...😅

Before leaving, I turn with walk to Father and gave him a hug. He hug me and kiss me at forehead. I blush a little and Reo say "oh~ is someone blushing~?"with smirk.

I got heat up and my face must be look like tomato. "Quit bothering her, Faderico" Zad say while pat my head and kiss my forehead. We left after that.