Relaxing Morning~

BOO! MUHAHAHAH! YOU THOUGHT IT WAS FINISHED!? NAH BITCHES! 

I made you wait for another chapter without you all knowing hehehehhe!

Pierce POV

(9:00 am)

I wake up and see Ein snuggling up close to me and yes we are both naked in bed again. And after all this I think Ein finally needs a break today. I bet his ass hurts like hell but he is just hiding the pain.

Pierce: "Morning honey."

Ein: "Mngh... noo..."

Pierce: "Aww c'mon we gotta get up."

Ein: "No... bed, Piercey stay."

Pierce: "Awwwh, you're so cute when you just wake up but sorry pup, I'm gonna get up and get us pancakes. You stay in bed. I don't want you getting up and hurting yourself." I say getting out of bed putting on my boxers and some baggy pants.

Ein: "Mmm fine... At least give me something to cuddle while you're gone... And a kiss!"

I chuckle softly as I look around Eins room and look on the self aha! A teddy.

Pierce: "Oh~ I didn't know you had a teddy bear! That's cute."

I look over Ein his face looks so red he sits up really quickly but hurts himself

Ein: "OWWW MY BACK! AND THAT'S MR CUDDLES I MEAN THAT'S NOT MINE I MEAN-"

Pierce: "Aww puppy don't be embarrassed I think it's cute. And what was his name Mr Cuddles?That's cute! Here you go love."

Ein snatches the teddy off me and cuddles it and makes an angry expression as he starts sucking on his thumb.

I chuckle and pat his head.

Pierce: "Aww! You suck your thumb too-"

Ein gave me a slap across the face 

Ein: "Stop making fun of me!"

Pierce: "Woah chill puppy, I'm not trying to make fun of you or anything. I just find it cute, that's all." I say rubbing my cheek

Ein looks up at me softly and he takes his thumb out his mouth.

Ein: "Sorry... I just got over protective. I Usually get made fun for it."

Pierce: "Aww, Ein it's okay. I would never make fun of you for that." I give him a hug.

Pierce: "Now you settle back down and get some rest." I say laying him back down and I give him a wet passionate kiss on his cheek. I hear him giggle a bit.

Pierce: "I will come back with pain killers for you... parts~. Hehe and a heating pad along with breakfast and some orange juice."

Ein: "Awww thanks Pierce I need that. And a bath afterwards?"

Pierce: "Mhm with lavander scented oil in the bath along with some calming music and lit candles. Golden candles obviously and extra bubbles!"

Ein: "EEEEEE!"

I chuckle at Eins reaction.

Pierce: "A morning of pampering just for my baby."

Ein: "Thank you so much for this Piercey. And for not making fun of me."

Pierce: "It's an honor to take care of you my love. Also I would never make fun of.yoy unless I'm just teasing." I say leaving the room

Pierce heads out of the room and goes downstairs to cook breakfast. He puts on some soothing music while cooking, prepping everything carefully. After 10-15 minutes breakfast was ready.

Pierce: "Coming baby." I said picking up the tray with food and walked back upstairs carrying the tray balanced perfectly in one hand. (Strong fancy waiter~

Ein: "Oh wow! You went all out for me today huh?" He sat upright watching amazed as I placed everything on his bedside table except for the heating pad which I gave to him and he held tightly against his lower tummy murmuring softly.

Pierce: "It's nothing special really, just wanted you to feel better." I replied sitting down on the edge of the bed leaving enough space for Ein to lean closer if he wished too.

Ein: "But it truly is special to me. Thank you again, Piercey." He reached out and took hold of my hand giving it a gentle squeeze before releasing it almost immediately.

Pierce: "No problem honey, anytime," I reply smiling warmly

As Ein eats I go to the bathroom and fill up the tub and put a few drops of lavender oil in it. I then light the candles and add extra bubbles in the bath. After 5 minutes I exit and Ein is already done!?

Ein: "Mmm that was delicious!"

Pierce: "Man that was fast you little piggy!" I say booping Ein on the nose he giggles making me blush he is too cute

Pierce: "Oop you got a little something!" I say as I pick the maple syrup off his chin. He blushes and giggles.

Pierce: "Your bath is ready darling up we go!" I say picking him up and taking him to the bathroom. 

After I helped him get into the warm water. He sit down and slowly lies down.

Ein: "mmm this is perfect thank you."

Ein POV

As I slowly lay myself down in the bath, my muscles seem less tense and feel like they are dissolving and my back starts to feel better suddenly I feel a little splash I open my eyes and there is a little rubber duck I giggle and pick it up 

Ein: "Pierce!"

Pierce: "He is your new friend now!"

I chuckle and squeeze the rubber duck.

Ein: "I now declare this is my son and his name is Mr Quackers."

I can see Pierce chuckling at the name and he grabs a bottle of shampoo and starts to wash my hair as I play with the rubber duck.

(After 7 minutes) he finished washing my hair with the shampoo and conditioner.

Pierce: "okay have a nice bath honey call me if you need me alright I will be eating my own breakfasts downstairs. Because I didn't make myself any."

Ein: "Aww okay bye daddy- wait no!"

Pierce: "Bye baby~ just call for daddy when you need help~" he teases as he leaves the room 

Ein: "UGH PIERCE!" I yell bit then plop back down in the bath and sigh. 

HAHA HOPE U ENJOYED THE CHAPTERRRR!

I dont know of I will make anymore chapters. Or will it not.work on y'all this time- 😉😏

(1061 Words)