Chapter 26- Drunken Jungkook

Start from the beginning

"Hello, handsome boy". Suddenly someone greet them, make both of them look behind them.

There is a girl with a blonde hair, having short red skirt with a glass in her hand. Her other hand is twirling her hair, looking at Jungkook up to toe.

"Who are you?" Jungkook ask, squint his eyes since his view started to get blurry.

"I saw you here, drinking alone. Do you want to dance with me?" That stranger say with an annoying voice.

"I don't think so".

"Oh come on boy don't be shy. You're so attractive and hot. Maybe we should know each other". That girl suddenly touch Jungkook's arm.

"Do you understand? I said no. Are you deaf or something?"

"Oh come on boy, it's gonna be fun".

Jungkook got really mad. Without thinking anything, he smacked the back of the girl's head, as the girl letting out small ouch.

Hoseok widened his eyes, somehow controlling his laugh with Jungkook's sudden action with the girl having a messy hair after her head got smacked. Dude he's enjoying the show.

"Do you know how stressful I am right now? Do you have an idea if I don't get the good result, my father will move me away to another college? Do you know how disappointed my father would be? And now you are here, forcing me to dance on the fucking dance floor. You're making me stressed out more you bitch. Now I'm gonna kill you. Die you die".

Jungkook said as he placed his hands on the girls shoulder, shaking them make the girls head shaking and got her hair become messer as they already are. Not only that, the drink in the her glass also spilled little by little on the ground.

Technically, Jungkook is not killing the girl, he just torturing her, politely.

"Oh My God Jungkook stop it". Hoseok pull Jungkook's body away from the girl as the girl look up, feeling her head spinning around. She feel like her body got into some earthquakes just now.

"Aishh you're getting drunker and end up killing her later. Let's get away from here".

Hoseok pull Jungkook's body. Out of sudden he turn around and kick the girl's butt made her body stumbled on the ground.

"Hah in your face, sucker. You know where I get that butt kicker attitude? I got it from my hyung, you hoe!" Jungkook said and he dance a shuffle there.

Hoseok rub his temple. "Oh my God my head's gonna burst. Let's go now you dumbass". Hoseok pull Jungkook's drunk ass body out of the bar, before that brown haired boy doing some other weird floor dances.

Getting out of the bar, Hoseok smacked Jungkook's head as the boy groan.

"Oww what was that for?"

"For your weird ass attitude, of course. Believe me Jungkook if I left you there for a minute more, you will surely join my friend's sister's pole dance on the stage".

"Anyway I gotta make a call now. Stay here for a while". Hoseok said and left somewhere.

Meanwhile Jungkook feel like he's gonna pass out soon. Having a lost drunken mind, he thought of something that make him smile.

Or a certain someone.

************************************
"Who the heck is that?" Taehyung groan at the person who is knocking his door multiple times, bothering his peace.

Opening the door, a certain body fell onto his arms, luckily he caught the person.

Taehyung has his eyes widened. "Jungkook? What are you doing here?"

Junglook look up, smiling. "Owhh my Mr beautaeful is here...hehehe". He grin.

"What the fuck --are you drunk Jungkook?" Taehyung ask, inhaling alcohol scent from Jungkook's shirt.

"No no no. No drunk". Jungkook wiggle his pointed finger to Taehyung.

"Shit, you smell alcohol. Oh my God just come in".

Taehyung wanted to close the door, but he accidentally let go of Jungkook's body, make the poor boy fall on the ground, face completely smashed on the floor while mouthing a little 'ow'.

"Oh my God I'm sorry I'm sorry". Taehyung again help Jungkook to get up. He scanned Jungkook's face.

"Are you okay?"

To his surprised, Jungkook grin. "Hehe, I saw darkness just now".

Taehyung sigh, bringing Jungkook's body to the couch, as he push Jungkook to lay on the couch. He stretched his back.

"You dumbass, you're so heavy. How would I carry you upstairs?"

Taehyung then stretch himself, pull Jungkook's body again as his one arm around Jungkook's shoulder, with another arm supporting the brown haired boy's waist.

"Were you watching porns?" Jungkook ask, point his finger to the TV.

"That's Iron Man, Jungkook. And you just interrupted me from watching that".

"You got a helicopter in your house?" Jungkook said as he look up.

"That's a ceiling fan, you dumbass".

"And a flying condom?" Jungkook squint his eyes, point his finger at the corner of Taehyung's house living room.

"For God sake Jungkook that's a freaking ballon, you shithead".

Taehyung then walk to the stairs. It took him years to finally reaching upstairs. With himself supporting Jungkook's big body, he should be glad that none of them end up falling down the stairs.

Taehyung threw Jungkook's body on the bed, causing the boy to bounce on it. Well luckily the bed is soft.

Taehyung pant , feeling like he just carried 50 kg weight on his shoulder.

Taehyung look at Jungkook, who is sleeping with a weird position as his butt lifted up.

He sigh, pulling Jungkook's body and make the guy lay down comfortably. After that, he look at Jungkook who is sleeping so soundly.

"Even if I ask you what happened, you won't even answer me right in your drunk ass condition. Guess I'll see you tomorrow then". Taehyung said to the sleeping Jungkook.

To be continued...