This flowers already dead?

authors note- I have one more requst to work on then I will be trying to come up with different idea as well if you want to give me ideas. 

Fluff

Angst

Angst to fluff

Enjoy reading!

_________________________________

Scott had a bunch of orders to complete before it was nighttime it was practically already night time the rain clouds covering the sky.. He slowly walked through Chromia to grab more dye. Scott started shaking. He didn't know why but he felt super anxious. Scott had an intake of breath as his hands started burning. He briskly walked away to avoid looking suspicious. His hair was slowly changing from his cyan to purple. Stars started coating his body and he let out a loud pain filled scream. He fell onto his knees confused. His body was hurting from all of the pain shooting through it. He was still shaking and tears were staining his face as he looked up at the sky and got anxiety over something weird. Why were the clouds covering the stars?

Another jolt of pain went through Scoot as he let out a louder scream.

"Scott?!" A voice called out

Scott trembled trying to hold back another scream as the pain spread more. "S-sausage!" Scott cried as he tried to stand up. A strong pair of arms grabbed him "Scott look at me."

"Sausage-" Scott whispered before passing out in his arms.

Scott woke up to the sound of loud whispering. He groaned.

"Scotty? You awake?" Sausage asked

"Yep.." Scott rasped

"Sausage, we can't tell him." Shubble whispered from beside him.

"Scott." Sausage said ignoring Shubble "We don't know what happened to you. We did some research and we found something.." Sausage said giving the book to Scott

Starborn

Scott felt pain reading the name. Shot all the way through him and he cried out in pain.

"W-where's Phil?" Scott cried subconsciously

Scott felt something poke his wrist and everything went dark

<In dream>

Phil!

Phil please where are you?!

Phil! Wilbur! Fuck even Sneeg! Guys!

A figure appeared in front of Scott she was dressed in a long black gown with things covering her face

"What do you need my husband for?" Goddess of Death said

Please.. I need.. Oldy

Lady of death freezes the one star-born from the beginging that called her hubande that

...

...

...

...

.

.

.

.

Was supposed

To be

Dead.