Chapter 18

It's been a while I'm sorry.

I just saw Scott and Stiles, so I walked over to them. When I reached them they were deep in conversation.

"Hey," I said punching Stiles arm lightly, "what you guys talking about?"

Stiles punched my arm back, "Alison."

I smiled before punching him back, "Do I have to cover my ears, again."

Stiles punched back, "No, that bit's gone."

Wait, what.

I raised my fist to punch him again, but Scott caught my hand, "Can you say something without the hint of violence."

"Sorry," I rolled my eyes, "what about her."

Before Stiles spoke his face lifted up like he was a kid in a candy shop, "What if Alison isn't making Scott weak instead she actually gives him control."

So Alison like a walking anchor for Scott.

"Kind of like your necklace but because I love her."

Trust me I don't love the necklace. Oh yeah Scott loves Alison brand new news.

"Exactly." Stiles said.

Wolfboy looked up, "Did I just say that?"

Stiles and I both nod, "It was a bit random, but yes you did."

"I love her."

"Yeah we get it." Stiles said obviously getting bored of his friend's declaration of his love for his girlfriend. If that made any sense.

"I love her." Okay now I'm getting pissed off.

Stiles once again trying to change the subject, "That's great, moving on..."

"No, no, no really. I think I'm totally in love with her." But once again my brother managed to steer it in the other direction.

It was my time to make an attempt, "and that's beautiful, slightly annoying, but beautiful..."

That's what makes you beautiful
whoa oh oh
That's what makes you beautiful

Before I had the chance to finish my sentence Stiles started his own, "Now, before you go off and write a sonnet, can we figure this out? Because obviously you can't be around her all the time."

Imagine that. God, would it be annoying.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, sorry," he apologised, "I had a Scarlett moment."

I didn't realise that Stiles had started to walk away.

"What do you mean a Scarlett moment?"

When did I have non-stop moments where I confess my love for people.

"I heard about the phone incident." Scott wiggled his eyebrows.

I turned around to grap Stiles but he wasn't there, that son of a bitch.

"Ay, I don't care who knows I like my boyfriend, have you seen him," I said not letting Scott get to me, "and speaking about him I've got a date tonight so I'm working the same shift as you."

Yes, I started to work at the animal clinic, it's Scott's fault. Mum kept going on and on about how Scott was so responsible having a job blah blah blah.

"That's fine." Scott said.

"Why do you like Jamie," I said totally confused, "I mean you've hated every other guy I dated. Remember Theo from 4th grade, used to be our best friend, before he left. You loved him but hated us being togheter, which was literally a few dates, a kiss and holding hands."

"I know Jamie likes you and that he would never hurt you. I'm more worried you're going to hurt him with your crush on someone else"

How did he know, it was bearly a crush.

"I won't I promise."

All of a sudden I could hear Stiles in the background running towards us. When he finally reached us he was out of breath and couldn't stand straight.

"I've got an idea."

A smile appears on my face, Stiles' ideas were always fun to watch.

"Is it going to get me into trouble?" Scott asked.

"Definitely." This is going to be good.

"Is it going to cause me pain." Of course it would it's Stiles.

"Yes." This is going to be great.

*How have you guys been liking the new season.*