"Girl you delusional as fuck. But pur." Casey responded letting her friend know but hyping her up at the same time.

Nas walked down the stairs with his folks behind him just as pissed off as twone possibly even more. He was in a new city- fuck that, he was on the East coast.

Yes, he had people with him but he knew it with nothing compared to all the people Twone, Mir, Shoota, and ManMan had. This wasn't his territory at the fuck all, he couldn't call for back up all the way from across the US and expect them to show up in a couple minutes. And right now if the 4 men decided to call the shots he might as well be dead man walking in Chicago. He knew that. The only sense of security he had was that if they did kill him it would be another East coast vs West coast, and nobody wanted that.

He silently prayed they weren't crazy enough to start off that shit, but then again he knew exactly how they got down when it came to one of their own.

They didn't give a fuck who you were.

Sean had possibly put him and his people life risk and nobody was fucking with it.

The workers watched as a man helped the other who's face was bleeding while he seemed to be in and out of consciousness.

Xavier walked down in time to watch the people the people leave, he looked around for a bit not finding who he was looking for.

"Say wea' Twone go folk?" He asked the girl that was the closest to him and she froze watching with he eyes slightly wide.

"Huh..." she mumbled

"Twone, wea' he at?"

"Uh..he went outside." Casey said and Xavier nodded at her in a silent appreciation and walked away. As soon as he was out the door her head snapped to Lexi

"Bitchhhhhh" she whispered, hyped a lil bit "that man it toooo fine, oh my Fuck. He spoke to me..he basically said he wanna be with me fa' the rest of his life what tha' fuck?"

"Your man your man your mannnn" Lexi said making Casey repeat it.

(A/N: Girl y'all niggas is fucking each other🙁.. it okay they just a bit delusion, I can't even be mad at them.)

Getting in his car we're he figured Antwone was. He was right when he opened the door seeing Twone just staring at nothing obviously still pissed. He started the car and pulled off not saying anything knowing he was going to get a response at the moment.

-

Xavier walked out the shower, they'd been home for a little bit over 2 hours now. Xavier helped him clean his now slightly bruised hand off after he got out the showers.

Walking out the bathroom with black sweat pants and a black wife beater already on throwing his towel over he hook. Watching as twone closed his book when he saw him.

Xavier walked over to the bed sitting down next to him.

"Lemme see." He said and Twone shook his head no slightly embarrassed

Xavier took up the book anyways opening it seeing neatly colored cartoon pages. A habit he had since he was small. He tried moving up the the more harder coloring books but they just made him even more mad because the spaces were too small and he somehow kept managing to color out the lines. He now stuck with what he knew.

Xavier gave it back to him when he finished flipping through all the pages.

"You need some mo' crayons." Xavier started "we gon get you some tomorrow, I'm bout ta' go cook you comin'?"

Antwone nodded head head and got up walking in front of him.

I went so long without writing a sex scene aren't y'all proud of me?! (It's only been 4 chapters)

Lexi and Casey are my internet thought tbh.

I gets down.

-

Stop reading my chapters Ms.Reporter hoe aka big back