Teaser

Welcome to Carmine Manor!

"Words like violence"

I do apologize to the owner, though. You lost your mother to even inherit this property. Not to mention you haven't spoken to your mother since you were eighteen; only receiving gifts via mail. And it is a bit strange being here, considering you've never even seen the property due to your mother's instance...

"Break the silence

Come crashing in"

Anyways! You can now finally see your old family estate!

"Into my little world

Painful to me"

And you workers have the opportunity of a lifetime! I'm jealous you can even set your feet here, let alone live on the property!

"Pierce right through me

Can't you understand?"

Although, I must advise you on a few things...

"Oh, my little girl

All I ever wanted"

1: Don't focus on the noises; It's not that big of a deal. After all, the house has been constantly revamped since it was made in the 1500s

2: Don't think about that window being open. It probably just slipped your mind.

3: Don't go into the woods alone. There might be wild animals!

4: If you see a shadow, no, you don't! That's just your brain.

"All I ever needed

Is here in my arms"

Well, have a nice tour. Hopefully, you like it since your mother's will requested you all stay on the property for a year. After that, you can keep it or sell it. Up to you!

You workers aren't exempt from that. Your contract states that you must stay as well.

And you, (you know who I'm talking to), be polite and enjoy your new friends!

"Words are very unnecessary"

Have a nice day!

"They can only do harm

"They can only do harm..."