16 : The Lust III

"Bend, Amor.."

Jane pushed Sejin's back further to the frost covered flower bed with his butt in the air. Whilst Jane instructed him from the back, Akira sat in front— holding his trembling and sweating hand.

"W-what are you doing.."

He looked back and saw Jane's serious face morphing into a playful smirk and before he knew it, a loud resounding slap echoed. Sejin gasped in surprise, eyes wide in disbelief making the two chuckle.

"You— ahhh!"

Before he can spout a curse towards Jane, a sudden rouse of pain travelled from his chest and out it goes his mouth. Right, he forgot that there are two of this mischievous devil spawn; Akira had long let go of his hands and settled his squirming hands over his chest.

Sejin turned his face towards Akira and the asshole had the audacity to smile innocently whilst still fumbling his chest.

"Was not me."

Sejin glared at him, enough to make the mischievous twin cower in fear. And Jane watched all of this unfold with amusement, his uptight and arrogant twin finally met his match.

But this is not about his twin's character; He carefully held Sejin's ankle and pulled it so he is technically spreading his legs for him.

Jane stared at the gaping hole for a while before lifting his head to look at the aroused prince laid infront of them like a delectable sacrifice to appease their minds.

"Before I go in, get these in your mouth first.."

He gently pulled Sejin's head towards him and teasingly opened his mouth with little force and dipped his forefinger in the wet cavern, twirling and playing with the Prince's tongue.

If the people were to see the respectable nobles and their formidable prince engaging in a sexual and lewd manner, they would have marched along the streets of Varlette shouting and reprimanding the sexual acts and ministrations of their nobles.

However, all is good if there were no eyes praying around, right?

That's why the Lucasta twins had performed a chant of barrier to hide themselves from the outside world. Why would they do it on the rooftop of the school? I would like to know either.

Going back: Sejin stretched out his tongue and lapped Jane's fingers, he spread his saliva over his fingers, although clumsy— the twins' desire grew by minutes that the prince lewdly sucked Jane's fingers.

Would it kill them to taste this poisonous apple? Ohhh.. How tempted they were.. Just one bite will suffice.. or not.

Sejin, lost in the nectar of lust, had long accepted this sexual act. He observed the twins long enough to deduce their personalities and how much he can trust them. On normal basis, they acted like scumbags: wooing and throwing cheesy pick-up lines. But when alone with their closes ones, they acted different.

How different is it?

Just like this,

The twins gives off a vibe of people who enjoys sadistic intercourse and would be more on the binding plays however, the twins were extremely gentle with him: asking permissions and acting coquettish towards him.

They held him like a fragile snow, touched him with warmth.

The only downside is— the twins are rough kissers. Damn their whole clan..

"You're distracted."

Sejin took note of how they do not also like their partner getting distracted when they should be focusing on the tingles and soft mumbles from the twins.

"I'm sorry.."

He replied, brows furrowing upon seeing Jane taking his pants off. Sejin could not help but swallow painfully, he just saw the gates to heaven, and he is sure there are two of them right now.

Unspoken so, the trembling of his body gave off the terrifying thought swirling in his head. Akira chuckled when the prince closed his eyes tightly and looked away from Jane's figure, he had already figured what the reason is.. A guess, maybe..

But then, he applaud of his brother's resilience— being able to see the tasty treat enough for them to pounce on must have been painful, judging by the large bull he's sporting right now.

"Are you afraid, love?"

He inquired— currently on a mission to distract the pretty male while his brother takes his time into preparing everything which Akira rolled his eyes on.

"S-slightly..."

He looked down on the trembling prince, eyes still closed and sweats covering his blushing face. Reaching Sejin's face, he carefully wiped the sweat that had built up on his eye-catching face.

"Awe.. Even the prince of ice can be afraid.."

He teased whilst talking in a baby voice, booping the male's nose lightly. Sejin huffed angrily at the teasing and swiftly lift a hand to touch Akira. Once he did, a thin layer of frost covered Akira's hands, fitting him like a glove.

The frost was soft to the touch, cold yet not enough to harm him— just like they suspected.

"You're soooo cuteeeee..."

Akira bent down and peppered him with kisses, his frosted hand ghosting over the male's chest again. Sejin let out a whine up in feeling his own powers against him, he's not truly immune to the cold then.

He was kissed again, his red and swollen lips was abused by Akira's aggressive smooches, not even caring when Sejin pushed against his body,

Jane shook his head with a smile playing on his kissable lips. He had been stroking his member for the past minutes, readying himself to penetrate the needy prince.

'Well, here I go..'

He placed his hands on Sejin's hips and positioned himself.

"Ready or not, here I come~"

After a kissing Sejin's nape, he penetrated the gaping hole— a relieved sigh leaving his lips. Sejin arched his back upon the intrusion, a loud moan coming out of his mouth.

Jane stopped for a while waiting for Sejin's permission to continue which the latter granted with a nod. Jane slowly pulled out before ramming back in, his member meeting the walls of his lover.

"Ahn! Oh goddess!"

With a clear motivation from their lover, Akira and Jane continued pleasing him. Whilst Jane does the honor of stirring his insides, Akira lapped his body with aggressive and gentle caresses of his tongue.

They were like snakes trapping their preys with their body by how they had sandwiched Sejin between their bodies. The groans, moans, grunts and squeaks of their movements and voices added to the sexual atmosphere in the air.

The twins we're both immersed in the cloud of perversion, their dream to become one with the prince has been achieved, Akira and Jane won the bet. Their bodies were covered in sweats and sex, they emitted the breath of the sex god himself— they were swimming in heat.

Sejin who had never experienced the embrace of a man was practically lost in the amount of pleasure that he was receiving, he felt the emotions that came with Jane's every thrust and Akira's every bite— they were showering him with affections,

That he does not know how to react to but in the end,

He embraced the affectionate intercourse and out, came the juice of their lovemaking.

But it did not stop from only one juice.