2 : The Capital

It's been a month since Matt arrived in Halamaian Forest and tamed the dominant beast that Levi's occupying now. And with the death of the ancient dominant beast every beasts in the forest had come to worship and serve Matt, they made him the new patriarch of the forest.

The ancient dominant beast was a three feet tall lion with a thick soft mane swaying like waves. A handsome golden yellow lion; its sharp claw's length is two inch and its razor sharp teeth that can penetrate any meat.

After the beast became Levi's, they've been isolated in this forest without any hindrance as he laze around while sejin practice his element.

"How do I even do this?"

Sejin groaned in frustration while struggling to perform an Ice trick. He looked at Levi watching him struggle at practicing.

" 'dont know, my element's thunder. And its kinda refreshing seeing you struggle, karma back'at'shu. "

He stated though the second sentence came as a whisper which sejin dismissed since levi wouldn't tell him anyway. He started concentrating again hopefully this time he'll manifest atleast a tiny ice.

"Don't rush it, you gotta feel the tingle first then let that tingle travel and course through your brain and heart and after that─"

He instructed, his voice sounding lazy than normal as he lay on the dirty mud. Halfway through his explanation he stopped feeling chills and he glance at a emotionless redhead with clear murder written on his forehead.

"Well, that tingle is different, feels like your element is killing someone with just one look rather than freezing someone with ice."

Sejin scoff at him before muttering 'useless'.

"Wash your fur, i could see countless insect in it."

He said before concentrating again and Levi once faced his back; levi glance at the side with a disbelief before staring intently at his fur and for sure there was insects in it but with how tiny they were he spent ten minutes accurately.

'How the fuck did he saw these insects with this distance?!! Unbelievable!'

At the end of spring sejin improved his control over his element, even from his touch, anything would freeze.He and Levi always bicker because the beast always find ways to annoy the germaphobic male.

And today is the day where they will finally return to his birthplace.

The beasts also gave them farewell gifts like gems,gold and beasts hide and blood, 2 to 9 tier scrolls made from rare aquatic sea beasts and plants that can be exchange with [ arlits ]

"Thank you, we will comeback for sure."

The beasts nods their heads comically crying as they have grown to like the former crown prince because of his fierceness and fair judgements over disagreements.

"Let's go, brat."

Traveling by foot took them four days and three nights and they finally arrived in the bustling Capital of Varlette, [ Alaz ].

Entering the Capital through a secret passage; the large crowd varying in colors as they flex their wealths around amazing others and earning praises.

Turns out they arrive in time to witness the [ Pista De Valè ], a festival celebrating the first Royalties of Varlette who sacrifice themselves for the new generation. Nobles and commoners interacted with each other tossing their status aside even for today.

"Let's go find an inn.", Levi said as he sat on Matt's shoulder like a cat, I mean he really is a cat.

Levi shrunk himself in the size of a palm looking cute that many people turned to coo at his cuteness. He either ignored their stares or booming with pride.