4 : Mon Beau

Sejin's POV

A week past since my first encounter with Third and in those days, I often visited his estate secretly. And he also taught me how to enforce mana in [ elemental weapons ]. Imagine his shock when he discovers Im the one who lost control in the cabins of blacks.

'He became stricter than my math professor though..even levi can't escape his training'

Today too, Third practically made us train from morning to noon until we're beat. Good thing he invited us to stay for the night in his abode so now me and levi are in one of the empty guest rooms.

Tomorrow is my first day albeit the fact that the story already started, there may be changes like since I am the main villain but I did not appear then who came in my stead?

In the game, when sejin came back, what he first did─

Wait...wait...WAITTTT... HOLD ON!!!

"What he first did was raised his presence in the pretense of attracting his possible enemies and his family,.... If we are to cross out the 'main characters' away.... Then doesn't that mean that Sejin is the original main character since ya'know he is the one with the most POVs??"

'And i remember hearing a mechanic voice when I was taken...'

"Lev, how did you know that I will come?? That you think I would change sejin's fate and did sejin accepted the thought of me taking over his body?"

I qoute whilst looking at levi watching the view outside the window─ the twilight stars twinkling in the sky and the lanterns in the street lighten every directions and opened shops such as trading shops, jewelry shops, tailor inns and restaurants lined up beside the roads beside the estate walls.

"Hmm, just a feeling."

I suspiciously glance at him, his vague reply didn't really answer my questions. Sounding cryptic wasn't his forte, I wonder if he knew something I don't. I opened my mouth to ask him to explain because I still don't know how he knew I will change sejin's fate but he changed the topic.

"By the way, are you prepared, student Jin?", Levi raised his eyebrows teasingly.

'This animal...! '

"I am! And ohh I can't wait to act like a white lotus,can my dream come true?...", I held my hands together dreamily.

"Oh looks like its gonna rain soon.."

"I hate this side of you.", levi whispered to himself as he whispers prayers and worships to the gods in hopes of making me normal which we know I can't.

'I'll let you slide for now, Lev. If your reasons and secrets one day harms me, forgive me for severing our bond as brothers.' , I glance outside watching as pitter-patters of rain started to descend and making the people take shelter from nearby shops and restaurants.

"Hey! Is that first prince...sejin???"

"So he still had the guts to come back?"

"Its been what? Seven years!"

"Those tabpoals will eat their shit!"

"Its tadpoles, michael."

"That's the Evangeline's carriage! What's he's relationship with Lord Third?"

As I exited Evangeline's top notch carriage that Third insisted I ride to Helios as he has different schedule so he cannot accompany me. Students stopped in their tracks to glimpse at me and whisper to themselves.