Every Luigi is personalized...

Start from the beginning

Three is petting his eggdog beside the Luigi. Wait- where are my kids? Oh yea they're hanging out with Beeg.

Tari raises her hand. "I... I think I might know..."

Everyone turns to Tari, who gulps nervously as she points her shaking Meta Runner arm at the edge of The Showgrounds - there is something obscured behind a shrub.

"What... What is that?" Mario stretches his eyes to get a closer look. It's a chemical toilet, which is glowing red.

"Oh god! Not that..." I shrivel in disgust. I hate those things.

"It's a toilet!!!" Mario falls to his knees and begins pounding the ground in despair and fury.

"MY BROTHER'S A TOIIILET!!"

Everyone ignores Mario and walks over to the toilet. He notices this and simply stares, in shock.

"No he's not. He's in side the thing." I pick him up and drag him to everyone else.

Tari shakes her head. "SMG5 is right , I saw him go in there earlier today, and when he came out...it was this Luigi"

Saiko gasp. "It's... glowing..."

Mario joins them "Mario's been to enough liminal dimensions to know what this is"

Four glares at the toilet. "Yeah... There's a very high chance that the real Luigi is in there."

Mario suddenly turns into Gilbert as he realizes SMG4 is planning to go in and save him.

"Ah welp. You know what I'm kinda getting used to this imposter Luigi..." Mario walks away, but Meggy places a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh no you don't. We're saving him!"

"Hell yea!" I throw a fist in the air.

Four hums. "Hmm... I think it's best if myself, Mario, and SMG3 go in. We've had experience with liminal spaces before"

A flashback to  plays, before we cut back to the present.

Three is confused "...Experience is not the word I'd use."

"The f—k you mean just you three!? I'm coming with you guys!"

"I'm sorry Five but you need to stay behind with these guys." Four says with a frown.

I pout and cross my arms.

"UHHHHH, GUYS??"Tari calls out.

Everyone looks to see that the fake Luigi, who has freed himself from the rope, is now standing next to Tari. She is shaking in fear.

Saiko raises an arm towards her. "NOOO TARI!!"

Luigi(?) grabs Tari's arm. Saiko lunges forward and kicks the imposter in the face, but it only makes him flinch. Luigi(?) then grabs Saiko's leg and smashes both girls into each other, dropping them as they collapse.

"Holy man he's good with fighting..."

"QUICK!! YOU GUYS GO FIND LUIGI!! WE'LL HANDLE THIS!!" Meggy shouts.

Meggy, Melony, and Boopkins let out a war cry as they charge towards the evil Luigi. Mario, SMG4, and SMG3 all simultaneously run for the toilet - the door slowly swings open to show blackness inside, the camera zooming inside.

"You go with them Five! We got from here!" Meggy calls out.

"Okay! Thanks guys!" I run towards the toilet and disappear.

_____________________

I land with a thud. "Not...a soft landing..." I get up as look around.

"Hmm...this is a Super Mario 64 game...hm" I walk inside and see Four, Three and Mario walking in a picture. I quickly run up to the picture and walk inside.