Chapter 25- Sleep Call

Start from the beginning

"And you chose to disturb me?"

"Well I'm sure Namjoon hyung is on a call with Jin hyung, Hobi hyung is probably sleeping like a dead person right now, and If I call Yoongi hyung, he'll sure be cursing the shit out of me cause I ruin his sleep".

"So..your face popped into my mind".

Silence.

"Hello, Taehyung. Are you there?"

"Y..yeah I'm here. Urmm so..what are you gonna do now?"

"Can I...umm talk to you".

"Jungkook, it's not that I don't want to..but.."

"I know, you're sleepy right? It's okay. I understand".

"No no no. Just..talk whatever you want to talk to me. But... I'm sorry if I fall asleep first".

"Really? I mean..okay. I don't mind. Just sleep if you're so sleepy. But please don't hung up. I..I want to have a sleep call with you".

"Yeah sure. I mean yeahh what's wrong with a sleep call right?"

Taehyung chuckle. He feels so relieved that Jungkook can't see his red face.

************************************
"And what happened after that?" Jimin ask, leaning closer to Taehyung.

"We talked, and I don't remember anything anymore. Probably because I fell asleep first. I just hope that he didn't hear me snoring. Damnn that would be embarrassing". Taehyung groan.

"Seriously kiddo that's what you've been thinking about. You should be weird about Jungkook. Are you sure he's...not into you?" Jin ask.

"W..what? N..noo Jin hyung.."

"Oh fucking God you're blushing. You're blushing Taetae". Jimin exclaim.

"Jiminiee shut up I'm not!" Yeah says the one who is having his cheeks red as cherry right now.

"Plus.. he's straight. He won't fall in love with me".

"Oh baby, yeah he's too straight that he calls you everyday purposely and even wanted to have a sleep call with you. What kind of 'straight' guy is that?"

"Yeah Taetae Jin hyung's right. Or probably, he's actually gay for you. I mean like.. only for you".

"Taegay?" Jin ask, raise his one eyebrow.

"What the--what kind of word is that?"

"I don't know that just come up seconds ago actually". Jin grin.

Taehyung sigh. "Why did I even tell you guys about it. Anyway I gotta go, picking up Taeri. Enjoy your ridiculous thinking". Taehyung said and walk away from there.

"He's falling in love. He's definitely falling in love". Jin said and Jimin nod his head.

************************************
"Oppa, are you going anywhere this evening?"

"This evening hmm? I'm going to the park, tutoring your Ggukie oppa. You wanna come with me?"

"I can, oppa? Yesss I really want to meet Ggukie oppa. I missed him soo much".

"Okay then. After we eat lunch, take nice bath and I'll bring you along with me to the park okay?"

"Okay oppa". Taeri said happily.

Suddenly, a luxurious car stop in front of them made Taehyung and his sister stopped walking. Taehyung put Taeri behind him, protecting his sister.

A woman go out of the car, looking at Taehyung and Taeri with a sweet smile plastered on her face.