It got quiet for a moment after that , Asia looked around the table and realized who she mentioned and In front of who she mentioned him . I look over to Luka to make sure he's ok , surprisingly other than when we go see the twins he rarely wants to speak about his brother Ivan .

Before I could try to change the topic , Inessa . Luka , katya, Ivan and Anastasia's mother speaks up .
" could you tell us what happened?" Asia , Archie and Camille fall into old habits and look to me for direction. I nod at Asia to tell the story , I just hope this isn't too much for the Petrovas.

         " Um ..... so back.... There?..... we six were on
A team together, with Noa as our leader . Anyways Noa on this particular mission , was fed up with us so she had stayed in our vehicle watching the drone footage and giving out orders . Being on missions was when we had the most freedom so we goofed off a bit , I mean the freedom was an illusion but ... it doesn't matter back to the story .

Ivan was very close to breaking Noa's old distance sniper kill shot record , she had moved on from being sniper and Ivan had taken the position being he was the second best sniper on the team . so on this mission we needed two snipers. Ivan and Archie were up on the roof of this old barn in the middle of nowhere , our target owned a farm

Camille and I were on lookout , watching over them and the property but also acting as back up if needed. Little Turo...... sorry Arturo was our tech genius so he was flying the drone and sitting in the vehicle with Noa . Both of them worked well together cause they were both quiet on missions .

So basically both Ivan and Archie have the target in their crosshairs . Noa gives Ivan the order to shoot.....and next thing we know we hear Ivan shout
" fuck you you stupid bitch-ass " And Archie puking. Turns out archie here decided to take the shot before Ivan could and it enraged Ivan so much that he pushed arch off the roof into what he thought was piles of hay .

Mind you it was dark and he actually pushed him into a pile of unidentified farm animal shit that was gonna be used for compost . Noa refused to let Archie back into the car due to the smell so he had to walk behind the car for three miles till we reached a ravine he could wash off in ."

Everyone was dying laughing at the story even the Petrovas who seemed to have loved that story more than everyone else . " that sounds just like him , thank you for telling us this story Asia " . Dmitri , Luka's dad said . It's nice getting to talk about our fun memories from that time with everything going on right know .

              " why is the Don coming here principessa"
Oldie asks changing the topic . " Javi Diego and I were going through some of dads old files , and found his note book from around six years ago and we found out that the don called dad and told them they needed to meet in person immediately about something to do with the Greeks .

Which is weird since at the time it had been two years since dad took down the mafia and "killed" Galanis , and dad never updated the file about what was said during the meeting because we'll shit happened afterwards "

Before I could finish Alessio interrupted me
" what "shit" happened" I sighed before answering him " that meeting took place in California, dad took the three of us with him...and we'll that night/ morning before the meeting I snuck out and killed Maria . When I returned dad caught me and was pissed . He didn't have the time to deal with us so he left us with a guard in the hotel room and went to his meeting .

When dad got back he was even angrier, at the time we all believed it was about what I had done and that Javi and Diego covered for me . But we never found out because that afternoon we arrived back in Mexico....and found...the massacre had happened.... Anyways we no longer believe his anger was about what we did but what happened during that meeting. "