"I'll keep that in mind," Emily says solemnly as she looks straight forward.

"So what's the skinny? Is he an ex? International booty call?" Penelope asks, wanting to know all the gossip.

"Ew," Noah groans as she thinks about her mother having a "booty call."

"No, he's a friend," Emily replies as she finds her seat at the round table. Noah notices the change in her mother's demeanor and tries to understand who this guy could be. The two don't exactly have a great history of not keeping secrets from one another, so Noah becomes scared it could cause another argument.

"Where's Seaver?" Rossi asks.

"She had to take a test at the Academy," Emily answers.

"I know we've all seen the news," Hotch interrupts their talk as normal as he hands out the files for their next case. "Mass murderer in Miles City, Montana."

"That's my cue," Noah mumbles and walks out of the room, seeing a familiar face across the bullpen. She jumps down the stairs and rushes to the kitchen area. "Well, hello, stranger. Where the hell have you been?"

"Nice to see you too," Liam chuckles and hugs the girl.

"Boyfriend keeping you busy?"

"Girlfriend keeping you busy?" he teases her back with a cocked brow. "I overheard that you've been moving along with her."

"Curse Penelope's gossiping nature," Noah says, making the boy laugh. "I miss JJ. She would always keep my secrets."

"Let me let you in on something," Liam chuckles. "I've known Agents Jareau and Garcia for years, they will never keep a secret between them."

"You're right," Noah smiles. "I should've known all this time."

"So, really, how is the girlfriend?"

"She's good, how's the boyfriend?"

"Good," Liam chimes. "You know, we really should go on a double date. I wanna meet this girl and I want you to meet him."

"What would we do?"

"There's a concert that we have tickets to, I don't think it's sold out yet. Think your girlfriend would wanna go?"

"Who is it?"

"Kings of Leon," Liam answers.

"Wait, seriously?" Noah asks. "Jess loves Kings of Leon. Where can I get tickets?"

"I'll show you the website," Liam tells her and takes her to his father's desk, where he gets his laptop out. "Here."

"Is it bad that my Valentine's Day present would be tickets to a concert that would also be a double date?" Noah asks.

"You could always lie and we could just happen to be at the same place."

"I can't do that," Noah says as she looks at the website. "She always knows when I'm lying."

"Just tell her, then," Liam says with a smile. "C'mon, we're fun. She'll have fun."

"Okay," Noah agrees and goes to buy the tickets. "Rossi gave me a check."

"What?" Liam questions.

"I asked him about Valentine's Day and he said that I had to do something special and I told him I didn't have much money, so he gave me this," she says and holds up the check for Liam to see.

"Noah, holy shit," Liam laughs as he snatches the check out of her hand. "He gave you $500?!"

"Relax, it's a loan," Noah giggles and takes the check back.