The First A/N.

Hi there! Thank you for reading 'Loving Mr. Murray'.

This is my first story on Wattpad. I've been reading stories on here for a long time. And I thought ; why not give it a shot? So here I am.

'Loving Mr. Murray' was the first thing that came up when I was looking for a title.

So here it is! Enjoy reading, and thank you !!

xx, HypocriticalTeen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you hear the words  New York, you'd think of ruthless businessmen, slutty secretaries and fashionistas. But it's more than just Wall Street, Central Park and Times Square. Filling the busy streets are the people of New York. And every person has their own story.

And this is the story of a warmhearted CEO and a helpless girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ivory Harrison is in need of a job, and it needs to be fast. With her struggle to pay the bills, and drowning in her college debt, she is desperate to find a source of income.

Meet, Hunter Murray. CEO of Murray Co. With his charming smile and stunning looks, he has captured the hearts of all women. But not Ivory's.

So what happens when these two people, from two different worlds clash?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*WARNING* major clichés and cheesy moments.

This may look like another CEO story, but I'm here to tell you that ..... it is.

Hope you enjoy!