8.

After coming back from office Shubman had dinner with his mom because she wanted to had dinner with her son. It's been a while that she get chance to have dinner with her son because of her illness. Finishing there dinner Shubman take her mom to her room.The nurse gave his mother medicines and put her to sleep . Shubman checked on his mother again then kiss her forehead before leaving the room.
Laying down on his bed All shubhman could think about is his new secretary. The way Ishan react around him he liked it.He likeThe impact he have on him . "What am I doing ...thinking about the new boy ? May be I have to release some stress.I haven't done it in a while".. Shubman thought in his head and try to fall asleep.

Next morning he come to his Company like always.As soon as he seated on his chair someone knocked the door.Shubman told the person to come .He didn't looked up was checking some file when the person said"sir your day Sedule.You have a meeting with Mr.Pathak at 11am.I already called his secretary they will be here in a moment ". Shubman looked up and coldly ask "where is my coffee?"Ishan showed the cup to Shubman and proudly smiled .Which Shubman find cute but shrugged of the thought and blankly said "Don't be too proud of yourself doing this little jod Mr.Ishan ". Ishans smile faded as soon as he hear that.And ask "sorry".Shubman nodded and told him to leave.while leaving the office ishan out of anger mistakenly uttered 'Jerk' little too loud.Shubman heard something but not clearly so he stopped Ishan and ask him did he say something.Which he immediately denied and walk out of the office hurriedly.

Ishan was lying frustratedly in his desk.No mater how hard he try his jerk boss never seems to be satisfied.as he was thinking all of this suddenly a call came seeing the Id ishan immediately pick up the call "hey Ishu ...so how's your work experience ?hope not as mine"...Aditi said.."well I think my experience also will be same as yours "he huffed and told Aditi.She understand that ishan is dealing with hard time at his work so tried to change the topic."ok leave it.Let's go to the night club tonight"....."no..not in the mood also I have work tomorrow you knew that well"
"Please...Ishu I know you have to go to work but I promise we will be back early and we are not gonna have drinks"
"But"..."no but yaar we are going and it's final"
At the end Ishan agreed.

On the other side Shubman was sitting on his office.He took his phone and dialed a number and said"hello.. I'm coming to the club tonight. " And cut the call.

------------------------x-----------------

Hello readers 💙.my English is bad so please bear with it.😅 Thank you 😊