Chapter 1142: Leng Piaoxue's Lives

Comenzar desde el principio

All of a sudden, everyone went forward to ask.

Gong Tianhao, "..."

Just as he looked at the villagers who were asking enthusiastically, the courtyard door opened.

The moment the courtyard door opened, Gong Tianhao's gaze was instantly attracted by the figure who walked out.

At that moment, the memories of him and this woman were instantly opened.

He ran out of the crowd and hugged Xiao Lingyu. With tears in his eyes, he cried out emotionally, "Yu 'Er!"

Then, a touching scene made everyone present cry.

"That's great. Tianhao really didn't forget Lingyu."

"In the future, the family will finally be reunited!"

...

Tong Tong, "..." so, the man he brought back to be his stepfather was his biological father!

Gong Tianhao regained his memories of Xiao Lingyu and the memories of the Xiao family.

He walked in front of Tong Tong, and his eyes were red. He squatted down and said to Tong Tong carefully, "Son, Tong Tong, I'm your father. I'm your biological father!"

Gong Tianhao felt really guilty for his son, who was separated from him at birth.

Other than hugging him once, he had not hugged him for the past few years.

At the thought of this, Gong Tianhao couldn't help but hug Tong Tong in his arms. With tears flowing down his face, he said, "Son, I'm sorry. I didn't fulfill my responsibility as a father." That was why he wanted to find a stepfather.

At the thought of this, Gong Tianhao felt a lingering fear. Fortunately, his son found him. What if it was another man? Could it be that he really wanted another man to become a stepfather?

Tong Tong's eyes were red as he cried. He asked in disbelief, "Are you really my father?"

"Yes, I'm really your father!" Gong Tianhao nodded and said, "Can't you see that I look so similar to you?"

At this moment, Xiao Lingyu also said, "Tong Tong, he's really your father. He's your biological father. Call him Daddy!"

Tong Tong called out at this moment, "Daddy!"

Then, he said, "I have a Daddy too!"

Just this sentence made everyone's heartache!

"Okay, Daddy will protect you from now on!" Gong Tianhao promised solemnly.

After Gong Tianhao regained his memory, the family was even happier.

One day, Gong Tianhao asked, "Son, were you sure that I'm your daddy that day?"

"No." Tong Tong stroked his chin and said, "Because Mommy said that she would marry a man who looks like me!"

Gong Tianhao, "..."

He really thanked his son for looking like him and letting others know that they were father and son at a glance.

Otherwise, if his son took another man as his father, he would really cry.

From then on, Xiao Lingyu's career developed very smoothly. Gong Tianhao supported his wife even more. His son was sensible and obedient, and the family was very happy.

A few years ago, an assassination was ordered on Xiao Lingyu. After Gong Tianhao found out the truth, he immediately dealt with the murderer. But for the first time, he let her go on account of the two old men.

He did not expect that the other party would come again. Naturally, Gong Tianhao would not show any mercy. He killed the murderer to prevent future trouble.

In this life, Xiao Lingyu was safe and sound. The husband and wife were in love. Her son was sensible, obedient, and filial. He was happy with his family. His life had reached its peak!

It was really enviable and jealous!

THE END....

Pls. check out "After Breaking Off Marriage, I Became A Powerful Minister's Treasure"  if you want read it.🤗