Chapter 24- Past Hatred

Start from the beginning

"Yes I know I know, just hear me out dude. Well actually Hobi hyung, Jungkook's right. We are having a tutoring session after class. So I can't accompany you to the coffee shop. But, Taeri can accompany you. She's alone in the house, so I hope you can spend time with her".

Hoseok's face lighten up. "Really Taetae?"

"Of course. Also..me and Jungkook are having our tutoring session at the park today. So whenever you're done getting your coffee, you can bring Taeri to the park and play with her there".

"Owwww my lifesaver Taetae. I'm glad to do so. And plus I really miss that kiddo. Are you sure that I'm not bothering you guys?"

"What? No you're not going to bother us".

"Well I don't know. I'm afraid that I'll get in the middle of your tutoring date".

'Date'. Thinking about that word made Taehyung's cheek tinted with red colour, as he hide his smile.

Jungkook and Taehyung accidentally look at eachother, few seconds before they turn their head away, feeling awkward.

"Umm I'm..I'm going to class now. Don't wanna be late". Taehyung said and he excused himself.

"Y..yeah me too. So...see ya later". Jungkook also said, and also walk away to different direction.

"Owhh my Taetae. He's so cute with his blushing cheeks". Jimin cooed.

"Yeah. That's how I took a hint and know that Yoongi hyung actually is in love with Jimin". Namjoon said and they all nod.

************************************
"Taetae oppaa". Taeri shout, running to Taehyung.

"Taeri ahh". Taehyung embraced his little sister with a wide smile on his face.

"Did you have fun with Hobi oppa?" Taehyung ask, fixing Taeri's bangs.

Taeri nod. "Yes oppa. Hobi oppa brought me to drink chocolate milkshake and bought me candies".

Taehyung look up to Hoseok, who is grinning. "Hobi hyung, don't waste your money on Taeri buying her sweets, please?"

"Taetae what are you talking about. I didn't waste money. I just treat this cute little girl some candies, and I'm glad to make her happy".

"Thank you, Hobi hyung".

"My pleasure".

Hoseok look at the scattered papers on the table.

"Wow, Jungkook. You're getting smarter. Didn't expect that, actually". Hoseok look at Jungkook, who is already glaring at him.

"Oh.. hehe sorry about that. Anyway...you kids have fun. Taeri ah, let's go to play".

"Yeahh let's go oppa". Taeri run but suddenly she fell on the ground.

Jungkook and Hoseok gasp while Taehyung is just chuckling.

Taeri get up, giggling. "I'm okay, I'm okay. Let's go Hobi oppa". Taeri said as she pull Hoseok's arm.

Jungkook exhaled. "Phew, that scares me".

"Oh don't worry about it. She just loves playing and running around. She falling down is not a new thing to me. I know she's gonna get up by herself ".

"Yeah. She's a big girl ". Jungkook nod his head.

Taehyung smile, looking at Taeri and Hoseok who are playing swings together. Hoseok pushed Taeri made the little girl giggle.

"Anyway, Taehyung. I..I wanna ask you something about Taeri. But--nevermind".

"You've been wondering why am I being overprotective of her right?".