•ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟•

Start from the beginning

"Wow...I would've hated to be both your parents in that situation. I could barley handle my little brother back when I was a kid, don't know how they dealt with you." Gaz hummed as he came to a stop in front of the marketing sign, observing the area with interests.

"Yeah...Don't know either." Y/n shrugged before tugging Gaz over to where their stand was, "Hey- Maybe after selling some stuff and giving out samples, I can see if we can go check the other stands together?"

"I don't know. I'd hate to intrude on you and your dad's time together-"

Gaz hitched his words as Y/n grabbed his arm, pulling more towards their stand with a happy smile. He almost dropped the machine too, but thankfully gripped it better.

"Nonsense! I'd actually like to hang with you. Plus you said never been to a Marketing fair, and I'm gonna be the first to show you all the goodies." Y/n cackled before slowing to a sudden stop as their father was talking to these suspicious looking men and Piero wasn't happy at all to see them from the looks of it.

Gaz noticed this and glared a bit as he stood closer to Y/n out of instinct. Something about these men didn't sit well with his stomach.

'Are these tourists? Wow...they look...a bit more rugged then I was expecting...' Y/n thought before stepping forward a bit, only to be grabbed by Gaz.

"Wait...I don't like the look of those men..." he warned softly and Y/n widened their eyes, and nodded.

Suddenly Piero was grabbed by his shirt and pulled forward. Angry cussing in Italian being echoed in the sky.

"HEY! Allontanati da mio padre, cazzo!" Y/n spat as they rushed over to the scene, slipping away from Gaz's grasp.

"Chi è questo?~ Un topolino?" The hooded man sneered with a devilish grin. But despite his threatening demeanor, Y/n pushed him away.

"Non te lo chiederò più. Lascialo solo...." Y/n seethed, their hand gripping their taser, ready to pull it out and defend themselves if needed.

Before the hooded man could reach out to grab Y/n, Gaz had managed to grab his wrist mid air, twisting it backwards a bit. All while still holding the beverage maker.

"You heard them mate. Get lost." Gaz sent a threatening look and the man let out a low grumble as he pulled back, but smirked at Piero.

"Fine. I've already came what I was looking for anyway..." He spook chillingly as he looked directly at Y/n, before telling his group to move on.

Watching them move away into the crowd did Y/n let out a shuddered breath of relief, yet the tense feeling never left them.

"Papá are you ok?" Y/n asked swiftly, reaching for their father in hug.

"I-I'm completely fine Mio Angelo...you shouldn't have done that. I was handling it." Piero scolded a bit, fear now taking a hold of his mind.

"Papá really? Those guys were gonna totally kick your ass-"

"Language." Piero peered down at Y/n, making Gaz let out a snort.

"Yeah yeah- Point is- A thank you would be nice."
Y/n rose a brow and Piero sighed.

"You're right. Sorry kiddo...Thanks for helping me....Did you get what I asked for?" He asked, trying to change subjects.

"Oh yes! And I brought Kyle with me!"  Y/n presented proudly, and Gaz awkwardly nodded.

Thank God Y/n was easily distracted.

"Wonderful." Piero said blankly before clearing his throat with a fake ass smile, "I mean- How wonderful. For...you...?"