𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Nah but forreal though, that sounds like some shit that I have no idea about. It felt so good that it's.. bad? Is that what you're tryna say?" She asked and Kema nodded eagerly.

"Yes! That's exactly what I mean. If you get it then you get it... do you get it?" She asked.

"I mean.. kinda," Anija shrugged. "But why haven't you guys talked since it happened? That's weird."

"I'm kinda ignoring him," Kema said. "I just need time to think. I don't even know what to say, that's so awkward. Like you ate my pussy..."

"It ain't hit me till I sobered up. But I knew what I was doing and I kinda... initiated it. So I feel bad for ghosting him," She continued.

"Yeah. Don't leave him hanging for too long.. this ain't no one night stand," Anija said making her laugh. "I can't believe that happened though... you swore it was gonna be me first. You owe me 100 you know that right?"

Kema rolled her eyes, picking up her phone and going to her Cash-App. The two of them made a bet a few years ago that whoever did anything sexual first had to pay the other 100 dollars. It was a childish little bet they made their freshman year. They were both going strong for 3 years up until now.

"Can't believe this shit.. this is not very P of me at all," Kema shook her head while sending the money. "Yo money sent, bighead."

"Thank yaaa," Anija smiled while picking up her phone. "It's okay cause I ain't P either... I very much love and miss my man."

"As you should," Kema nodded, not even realizing she said love. The blind leading the blind...

"Oh my gosh did I tell you? On Saturday after you left, he came over and accidentally ending up sleeping over. He woke up the next morning and his mom was so mad. He said they got into a big argument cause he missed church and stayed a night without telling her," Anija explained.

"Damn," Kema said.

"Yeah but he told his dad that he was at my place. We took a nap and by the time we woke up it was really late so he just stayed. He told his dad but not his mom," She continued.

"Then why his mom trippin?"

"Cause she still didn't know and stuff. And probably cause she fucking hates me," Anija shrugged.

"She still being weird?" Kema asked and she nodded. "She needa cut it out. And what was they even arguing about? Did he not come back the next day, it's not like he ran away."

"I'm saying. I'm trying to understand where she's coming from but I feel like she's just picking any reason to argue with him and it's really been messing with him lately," Anija sighed. "She was talking about taking the keys to his car and everything."

"The keys to his carrrr?" Kema scrunched her face up.

"Yeah but his dad won't let her. His dad needa— you know what, ian even gon speak on they family," Anija quickly stopped herself. She knew Kema was her bestfriend but she still didn't feel right discussing his family, she already said enough.

"Can we go to the cafe?" Kema asked. It was first hour so the cafe was still open because a lot of seniors and juniors had study hall for their first hour.