"Beautiful." Namjoon whispered.

"What is?" Jhope asked.

"I am so sorry. I tried to keep him back for as long as I can." I heard Jimin say. He cuddled into me.

"What do you mean babe?" I asked.

"Oh Jimin. I was wondering where you were." Alice said.

"Oh. It's you. I get it now." Jimin said, understanding something that the rest of us don't.

"Someone tell me what's going on." I said.

"Look up." Namjoon and Jimin said at the same time. So I did and the rest of us.

"Oh shit." Yoongi said.

"That's. Different." Jhope said.

"Oh my." Tae said.

"Holly cow." I said, shocked. We all were.

In the tree's was a massive panther. Staring at Alice almost like the panther was looking at her like prey.

"Is that who I think it is?" I asked.

"Yip it is." Jimin said.

The black panther is Kookie. He got down and stared at Alice like she was food. He kept his eye on her while making sure we were okay and she didn't do anything to us. We were frozen and Alice is in a state of not believing what she is seeing which we all kinda are.

Kookie eventually turned into his human form after giving us a very good once over before marching to Alice grabbing her by the throat and doing what we thought would take years still to come

"Listen to me and me only. You're not to come anywhere near here. If I see you here or anywhere around my mates you will be my panther's snack. You are not to tell anyone that Jin has found his LAST AND FINAL MATE as well as being compelled. Be gone and never come back again." Kookie said, staring right into her eyes. She used her vamp speed and got the hell out of here.

"Ummmm." I said.

"KOOKIE!" Jhope yelled and I snapped out of it.

"Let's get him home. I will contact Ni-ki and Sunghoon again and tell them to come back." I said and made our way to our house.

It's been a few days since Kookie was a panther and did his first compulsion then collapsed. I phoned Ni-ki and Sunghoon and they are coming with their mates. He woke up yesterday but wanted Namjoon and in more ways than one. We all had our fun while they were as their moans were turning all of us on. 

As Kookie has been with us for 50 years and more he is fine with us having marks on us and everything as long as someone is with him then he is okay which is understandable as he doesn't want to feel left out.

I got the kitchen cleaned and started making cookies for when the other clan came over, which is tomorrow. The cookies were in the oven when I was pulled backwards, turned around and felt lips smash onto mine. 

"Wait. Wait. Wait." I whispered after each peck.

"Why?" Kookie said softly.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned. 

"I want you to give me a hickey as well as feel close to you." Kookie said.

"Is. Is that okay?" Kookie asked.

"Of course it is baby. I was wondering why you did it like this. You wait until we are seated or in bed to be like this, that's all. Just caught me off guard." I said. 

I brought Kookie closer and lifted up Kookie so he was on the kitchen counter. He wrapped his legs around my body to pull me closer. I smiled and gently pecked his lips which made him hum in delight I hope.

"Forgot how good you taste baby." I whispered into his ear. 

"You taste heavenly to me, Jinnie." Kookie whispered then bit then sucked the top of my ear. 

"Oh you're playing a dangerous game baby." I said.

"I wanna see your possessive side." Kookie said.

"Why?" I asked while kissing and sucking on his neck. 

"Namjoon got possessive and it turned me on." Kookie said.

I didn't say anything but grabbed Kookie by his throat which made him moan. I kissed him passionately then stuck my tongue down his throat. Kookie brought me in closer so our top half was touching as well as our crotches. I sucked on the areas Namjoon left blank and made deeper hickies. There was a place on his neck that was free which is for the oldest of the clan, which is me and I took it.

I sucked hard on the open space of his neck before sinking my teeth into his skin. Kookie moaned out so loudly that the others would have heard it. Do I care? No. I bit a little harder than usual then let go and kissed the new mark to ease the pain a little.

"Deeper version of the word hickey." I said breathless as well as Kookie. He jumped off the kitchen counter and with wobbly legs made his way to the bathroom to see his neck in the mirror. I forgot how good it feels to do that as I haven't done it in a long time as I haven't needed to.