"That bitch looks so nasty. Half of these bitches look nasty." Ahnez scrunched up her face.

She was right. I saw a lot of big girls in tight ass clothes and belly shirts, knowing damn well they were shaped like snowmen and couldn't pull it off. Now, I love my big girls when they dress right and according to size. Like do ya thang, ma- I ain't mad at ya, got mad love for ya. But when it comes down to them squeezing their ass Into something a few sizes smaller? oh no... that's when you become a "fat bitch."

!!!Class Is In Session!!!
Now, a "fat bitch" is a bitch that don't mind all parts of her body spilling out her clothes, a bitch that don't mind being repulsive to many, and a bitch that just don't care how she look altogether!

When you know you ain't small and you dress decently to fit your appearance and have some dignity, then honey, that's when you're a well respected big girl. As long as you're healthy, own ya rolls and your stretch marks, baby. Anyone real loves some meat on their bones.
-Lesson Over-

I shook my head in disgust.

"Oh shit, is that Cameron over there?! I been wanting that boy ever since Eve looked like a dyke." Kilo gasped.

"Go get him." I nudged her.

"Uh-uhn... Kiloni don't chase no dingaling. He gon have to come to me. I see some open seats next to his squad, c'mon let's go!" She tugged at our arms.

"Ooh, he's kinda cute." Ahnez spoke, shocking Kilo and I.

"What? I told y'all bitches I was bisexual. Y'all so ignant" she rolled her eyes.

The game had started and everyone was coming into the park. French Montana was there, Meek Millz, without Nicki- Trey Songz's sexy ass, and more. There was mad security for the celebrities and it was getting on my nerve.

"He's even finer up close!" Kilo squealed about the Cameron boy.

"How y'all ladies doing?" A brown skinned jawn leaned over and asked us.

"Good and you?" Kilo answered with the quickness. I'm guessing he was Cameron.

"Mmm I'm fine hun, what's your name?" He asked her.

That's when I stopped paying attention - Ahnez was getting holla'd at too. I really ain't care... I kept making eye contact with Trey Songz and that was enough to keep me excited about being there.

"Oh shit, Jalil!" Kilo spat, shaking my attention.

"Where?!" I jumped up a bit too quick.

"He's playing!" Ahnez squinted.

I looked on the court and there stood Jalil's gorgeous ass, sweating in his basketball shorts and Kobe's. Where was his shirt? Shit, I ain't care. That thang in his shorts was looking lethal.

"That boy got a big ol dick..." Kilo said low enough for only me to hear.

"Right? I see why Mika be trippin all the damn time." Ahnez added.

I had forgotten all about his little ex bitch, Mika. She was bound to be around here, somewhere.
Ol' Speedy Gonzalez lookin ass.

I sat and watched Jah run up and down the court with the sweat dripping down his back. As much as I ain't like the boy at times, he was a blessing to my eyes.

This game was gon go by quick, because I sure had a lot of time to admire Jalil as he maneuvered back and forth, and made jump shots.

I started to hear girls cheer for him. I now remembered why I couldn't stand him.