2: This is an MTB battle! II

"I don't care if you regret it later

"I don't care if you regret it later." Gabu said making Shou's eyes open to look at him and saw him smirking at him.

"I'm not gonna regret it..... For sure."
Shou grinned brightly.

___•••___

EVERYONE WERE WATCHING CLOSELY, as both Shou and Gabu got ready for their race. They both sat on their MTB's.

"Kakeru, what do you think of his bike?" Said Makoto while looking at Gabu's bike.

"His bike is good, even down hill." Said Kakeru, also examined his bike.
Taiga walked up to his brother whilst placing his hands on his hips.

"Gabu, Can I take your place in the race?"

"It's ok bro, just leave it to me. I want to be the one to teach this guy a good lesson." Said Gabu while side-eyeing Shou and his bike. He then looked closely at his bike.

"A bike that I don't know, huh!" Shou smirks at him .

"It's Flame Kaiser." He said proudly.

"Flame Kaiser? Sounds like a real unpopular name." Said Gabu smugly.

"Popular or not, you'll soon find out-"

"What do you think you're doing?" Remarked a husky voice behind them , startled the shit out of them. They looked at the source of the voice and saw a tall, handsome boy around twenties .

His messy brown hair was moving lightly due to the little breeze passed. A black outfit covered his whole muscular body.

His face was blank yet his features were beautiful and sharp which can cut anything with it. He walked towards them with his hands in the pockets, making them gulped at his scary demeanor.

His Onyx eyes narrowed at his brother who was also staring at him shockingly.

"Nii-Chan, w-what are you doing here?" Asked Shou .

"Shut up brat ." Shou's sweatdropped at his words.

Meanie." Shou muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing Nii-Chan."

"Hello YN-chan, it's good to see you." Said Makoto, beaming brightly at him. While Kakeru waved his hand at him.

"Good to see you too Makoto, Kakeru." He smiled and patted their heads, completely ignoring Shou who was waving his arms to get his attention.

"Who's he?" Asked Gabu to his brother while looking at the mysterious guy who came there out of nowhere.

"He's Yamato YN. He was my senior in high school, but it's been a while since he left. I don't know the reason though." Said Taiga but when he got no answer he looked at his brother and saw him looking at the attractive male dreamily.