.𖥔 ݁ ˖ kiss and tell - hong seunghan

Start from the beginning

You bit your lips as you slowly turned around. You didn't even know why you did but it was the right thing to do at that moment.

"Y/N," Seunghan said as in a statement. He knows my name? You thought but it was dumb of you think he wouldn't when he is involved in a rumor with you. It was more like a scandal now as you are the campus' girls worst enemy.

"Hi." You forced smile which was so unnatural that you can see Chanyoung cringing behind.

Seunghan, however, replied with a bright smile. Then he said hi to Chanyoung and went away.

"Well, that was awkward," Chanyoung mutters as he spin is coffee and take a gulp.

"He looked chill to me."

"When I say 'that' I meant 'you' were awkward, not him." 

You glared at him. "Bestfriend, my ass."

The next time you saw Seunghan again was at the library. You sat at a table far away from where the rest of students are sat. There was no exams but you decided to finish of some school work since when you're having a break at uni, it's probably because work is gonna be loaded on you soon.

As you open a book, a figure sat infront of you. You didn't bother to check because you find the book you're holding interesting. It wasn't until a light tap on the table with a pen made your eyes travel from the pen to the person who sat infront of you. 

You choked on air since everytime you are shocked, air seem to have trouble getting out.

Seunghan was startled at your sudden burst of cough. He tried to draw his hands to pat your back but you waved him off, saying you're ok.

"I didn't mean to startle you," he whispered.

"No, it's ok." You give him a smile and quickly hid yourself in the book.

Seunghan laughed silently. You peeked your head above the book to see what made him laugh.

He pointed at your book which was upside down. Can your life story get any more cliche?

You smiled weirdly. "The cover is upside down, that's why."

What a lousy excuse. 

Seunghan nods his head as he smiles. He then turns his attention to the book he was holding. 

Then cursing yourself for your embarrassment, you turn the book and start reading. 

After a little while, you forgot he was there and continue reading. Sensing you are too focused, however, he didn't want to distract you even if he wanted to talk to you so bad for some reason.

For him though, he couldn't focus anymore. One, because school work bore him out and Two, you're catching his attention so much. You seem so immersed and the way you pout when you are focusing just made him burst into smile with how cute you are. You tuck your hair every now and then or when you flip the page and jot down on your notebook. He even thinks you look pretty with your glasses on.

After an hour, you began stretching. He took this time to do what he waited for all these hours.

You noticed Seunghan putting a small paper on the top of your book. You glances at him but he just gave you a smile. You picked it up and opened it slowly as if you expected a jump scare or something.

'Wanna grab a coffee sometimes?' And a glass doodle on top.

Now, it is a jump scare to you. You never expected the hottest guy you accidentally kissed could ask you out. You never had proper conversation except a makeout session for a whole minute without realizing who he was. Now he is asking you out? Shit.

Your hands shake below the table. totally caught you off guard and you habitually touch your glasses as you fidget on the pen in your right hand.

Slowly, you put your pen on the paper. Your hands stayed there as you think of words to say when it's easy yes or no question.

Finally, you wrote 'yes', closing your eyes and pushed the paper on his hands.

Seunghan's smile grew bigger as he nodded looking at the paper. He then slid another paper, this time asking for your number.

Your cheeks rise to a deep shade of red when your cribble down your number quickly.

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘
Thank u guys for 1K reads omg

I love every and each one of u guys
૮ ˶´ ᵕˋ ˶ა

pt. 2 will be uploaded soon

And idc if he's currently not in the group. I hope he returns healthily and everything is alright again.