Ch-13

Hey guys as you all know i am not well so please typing erors and gramatical erors ko ignore kar dena pls 🤗🙏

Teju- pls karan listen to me once please (she really wants to tell him all the things  as she is scared too after feeling his anger) 

But karan is not interested in any type of conversation right now....

karan- Get inside the car right now teju...... 😡

karan greeted his teeth in anger which made Teju jump on her place and obey him.

teju quickly sat in the car. karan closed the door hurriedly. he moved to his seat and hopped in and started driving the car at a very high speed. she is very scared now. she had always been scared from his anger which is very scary.

And now she herself is the reason for his anger, she has upset him and she doesn't have any idea how to rectify her mistake even though it wasn't completely her mistake.

Tears start rolling out from her eyes

karan is constantly looking in the mirror of the car and suddenly asks her

karan- can you see that black car which is constantly following us....

she looked confused so she looked back and saw that he is right a black car is following them

teju- jiiiii

karan- they are rajesh khanna's men who are here to kill u and u gave them a good opportunity by coming out of the house without any security.

He spat harshly, gripping the steering wheel tightly. He changed the routine, and drove away in high speed, scaring her further more.

Teju was trying to digest what he had told her, why would someone wants kill her? It was hard to believe, but then her & Karan's families are powerful families in country and they do have rivals. Is it something related to that?

karan- we have reached.....

teju comes out of his thought when she hears him then she looks out of the window and found that they reached at karan's place.

He stepped out of the car and walked over her side, he opened the door of the car and scooped her in his arms, surprising her yet again. She tried talking but his one glare silenced her. With her in his arms, he walked inside his house.

At teju's place,

Td- how could u be so careless Rajini..... tumn teju ko akle bahar jane hi kyu diya wo bhi rk stranger k sath.

tm- shinny is a very good friend of prince and karan so i thought....

td- you thought what you have any idea that u put our daughters life in danfer after allowing ger to move out of the house.....

td questioned his wife, angrily, regretting not telling her about the death threats for taani they have been receiving these days.

tm- i didnt knew sorry (she mumbled at low sound with teary eyes)

Just then Prince entered them and rushed to his mother, worried for her. Before he could ask her anything, his father spoke and told him about teju.

prince- There is no need for that, dad. She is with Karan, Unharmed and they both had reached his home safely

prince started off and told his parents about the club incident. td was angry knowing his daughter had lied to them, but he was not worried, not after knowing his daughter is in safe hands.

td- tell your stupid friend to stay away from my daughter..... otherwise she will spoil her 😡 (he gold to princd before going to his room)

At karan's place,

Teju gasped when he dropped her on his bed, she crawled back on the bed. They are alone at home, Raj and Sneha have gone out to attend a relative's wedding. Teju gulped down the lump formed in her throat and looked at him, with nervousness bubbling up inside her.

teju- karan....

teju stuttered nervously and crawled back when he joined her in the bed, hovering over her body. He gripped her thigh and pulled her down, taking her soft body beneath his muscular one. He wrapped her arms around her waist, trapping her in possessive grip.

karan- you love disobeying me, dont you?

Karan asks her in a low and dark voice, a chill ran through her spine sensing the coldness in his tone.....

He leaned forward, bridging the gap between their lips. She look into his rage filled eyes, her heart was beating loudly against her ribcage, she was scared of him, yet she knew he won't hurt her. It was a strange feeling, she had never experienced before. She was scared of him, yet she felt safe with him the most

teju- shinny forced me karan 🥺

karan gave a sarcastic smile in return and inched close to her.

karan- and you were a kid who cant deny her right.....? (karan spat harshly causing her to close her eyes and flinch away.)

karan- You have no right to put your life in danger. You are mine, only mine! Remember that (he said possessively, she shivered in fear and somewhat pleasure too, which was another confusing thing.)

teju- i am sorryyy 😭

she appologies genuinely

karan - No! You are not sorry, Teju, if you were then you wouldn't have lied to me and went to Shinny's party. And you know that i can bear anything but not lies, especially if you lie to me... (his anger filled voice made her eyes teary)

His features soften seeing her tears, he sighed, her tears are his biggest weakness. He hates to see tears in those beautiful brown orbs that held his world.

teju- I am sorry. I didn't knew someone wanted to hurt me, i swear. I promise i won't ever lie to you again (she told in soft tone that held innocence and honesty)

karan- I forgive you. I don't want you to lie to me, i want you to tell me everything, without any hesitation and fear. Now stop crying

Karan gently wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. Teju gave a small nod to him and smiled through her tears, happy to see him no longer angry with her.

teju- karan can i ask you something.....?

karan was still laying on top of her, he leaned and nuzzle his face in crook of her neck, to calm himself.

karan- shoot......

teju- who is rajesh khanna? and why he wants to kill me? 🥺

teju asked him to clear her confusion. Karan lifted his head and look at her before he spoke and told her about it.

karan- He wants me to marry his daughter, which is not going to happen till i am alive, so he decided to play dirty and wants to hurt you

teju shocked 😳

Hows the story guys 🤗????