Ch-2

Karan made her lay down on the bed then joined her in the bed which increased her heart rate.

He plopped himself up on his elbow, facing her. Teju lifted her eyelashes and looked at him, her soft gaze met his intensified ones. His hand was rested over her belly, causing butterflies to flutter inside her belly.

Teju- My school mates are going on a small trip to goa as a last trip  before we start our colleges, can i go with them? ( she knows the answer but she is just trying her luck once)

Karan- No. I know those classmates of yours, they just need a reason to drink and party. I can't allow you to go there alone, not after what happened last time (karan told her in stern tone and teju sighed as she expected this answer only)

Last time also they denied, but somehow Kd & td agreed and she went to lonavala on a school trip which turned out to be the worst first trip for her. The bad boy of the class spiked her drink and tried taking advantage of her, but luckily she escaped thanks to her friends & a teacher who saved her before the bad boy could do something bad to her. She was saved, but lost her freedom that day. After that day, Karan & Prince grew more protective & possessive over her. They never allowed her to go out with friends.

Teju was very naive & innocent, which brought out a protective side in them but due to that over protectiveness, sometimes she felt suffocated. 😔

Karan saw her sad face.....then he thinks to take her out which will be their first proper trip as he also wants to spend some time with her.

karan- if u want i can take u out

Teju's eyes shine as a child finds her lost chocolate and she smiles

Teju- sachiiiiii

karan- muchiiii 😍

teju- but hum kha jayge

karan- that will be a surprise for u....but this weekend we will go out just u & me....😜

teju feels shy as he smirks towards her

Teju- but maa papa??

karan- dont worry i will talk to them....

teju relaxed after hearing this as she knows her parents never deny him

There is silence between them.....

Teju is feeling shy as she shivered as his fingers are drawing patterns on her belly

Teju breaks the silence while asking him...

Teju - why prince bhai didn't come with u?

Karan- he has some personal work there ( he laid down beside her facing her)

teju- can i ask u one more question?

karan- sure ask....

Teju- bhai is really dating that british model Shinny ?? ( teju raised her one eye brow at him questioningly. She had read lots of articles about her brother & the british model dating each other.)

Karan- my kitten is quite curious haa 😊

Teju smiles slightly

karan- Yes he is dating her......he confirms her doubt

teju eyes widen in shock 😳

Teju- really but didnt he said he loves Reena his childhood friend.....she questions him back

karan- that's all that was in the past and she didn't feel same for him so he moved on....

teju hummed but also felt sad as she really liked Reena for her brother

Karan- but from where u get all this information?

Teju- In the newspaper there was an article

Karan nooded

Teju- I saw your & bhai's many photographs too, with those models. They were clingy ( her voice shows how sad she feels when she sees him with those models)

karan- That was shinny's bday party pics and those were shinny's friend. But you should know that, there is no girl except you in my life. I was 15 when our families decided our marriage and since then, I'm committed to you. I would never allow any other girl in my life

(karan smiles at her at cute jealousy and he realized that it is the first time when they both are talking to each other without any hesitation....today she is open with him which is a good progress in their relationship....as he always saw her nervous in front of him)

Teju smiles and feels shy after hearing him 😊

Teju trance would be broken when she feels him coming close to her, her breath hitched....his arms wounded around her petite figure and he nuzzles his face in the crook of her neck.

Teju was feeling different kinds of emotions all together, it was first she was so close to him. She was inexperienced when it comes to physical intimacy but her heart trusts him.

Karan- Beautiful!!!!!!

Karan was numbbed after seeing ger angelic face and admiring her. she was the most beautiful girl hr ever met....and what attracted him more, was her inner beauty. She possesses the heart of gold, very kind & naive.

Karan smiles at her as she feels shy.....

karan held her chin and made her look into his eyes....his eyes turned in desire as she smiled shyly.....she closed at hers and submitted herself to him.....as she trusted him with her body and soul......

karan moves close to her and admire her for a few seconds and then he brushes his lips against hers teju clutched the bedsheet tightly.....

Karan kept his lips on hers.....started kissing her gently yet with passion....teju wrapped her hands around his neck and tried to copy his actions 😜

It's their first kiss....her first kiss and she knows his first kiss as well which he is sharing with her....

Their lips are moulded into soft and lovable kiss 😘

Karan broke the kiss and left her breathless....he pulled away little and stare down at the angelic beauty who had her eyes closed and her breathing was irregular, her cheeks were red as cherry which made him smile...he was pleased seeing his effect on his girl.

Karan rolled over the bed and switched their position.....teju smiled shyly and kept her head on his hard chest....karan held her in a possessive grip and both slept for a while before he met with the families 😍