Chapter eight

Hello! Yes, I've changed the name of this story! Enjoy a new character!

Second person P.O.V

"If you tell me to be quiet and demand me to talk again I am going to-"

You were cut off by him punching you.

"Hey, don't interrupt people while they're talking."

You whine. Cheese seems to be angry as a vein was visible on his face.

"You little-!! Know your place!"

Cheese yells.

'I hope someone just so happens to find me. It would be laughable if he was caught.'

You think, listening to the footsteps around the abandoned hospital.

"And where is my place exactly?"

You ask Cheese.

"Below men, that's for sure."

Cheese said as he smirked.

'What a misogynist this man is.'

You think as you feel the vibrations of a door opening. If this person opened the right door, you would be saved.

"Hello? Is anybody in here?"

You here a masculine voice ask, as he opened the door. It was immediately revealed to you the appearance of this new person. He had pale skin, tired eyes, and long hair that was lavender colored on one side and white on the other.

"You found us. Now please help me out of here, sir, this is very uncomfortable."

You applaud. The male helped you out of your bounds, and he and you snuck out of the abandoned building.

Timeskip: Time moves slower by a black hole.

The male and you entered the Casino he mentioned he owned, and he introduced himself.

"I am Sigma, the owner of the Sky Casino.  Nice to meet you, miss.."

Sigma trails off, asking for your name.

"My name is Y/n, the pleasure is mine."

You reply.

"Nice to meet you, miss Y/n. Feel free to play any game you'd like."

Sigma says before leaving. You attempt to play some of the games, only to find that they were broken and needed repair. You were clueless as to where Sigma's office was, so you asked around. Eventually, you made it to his office, and knocked.

"Come in."

You hear from the other side of the door.

"Sigma, some of the games are broken."

You say bluntly.

"They are?"

Sigma's tone indicated that he was surprised. 

"Yes, and I want to play them. It would be easier to play when it's not broken."

You deadpanned.

End of P.O.V

Love percent:

Dazai Osamu: 42%

Ranpo Edogawa: 79%

Chuuya Nakahara: 72%

Yosano Akiko: 18%

Fyodor Dostoevsky: 4%

Nikolai Gogol: 0%

Sigma: 2%

Edgar Allan Poe: 0%

Tecchou Suehiro: 78%

Jouno Saigiku: 66%

Story Secrets!

Sigma didn't really know what to do when he found Y/n!

Sigma actually doesn't pay much attention to Y/n, as he wants to give her privacy.

Thank you all for reading Cursed Sakura Blossoms, and thank you to all of my readers who made it this far!  Also, I've been thinking about adding Kenji as a platonic yandere, should I? It's up to the first few comments. Have a good day/night/evening/morning/afternoon!