Part 31

After knowing that lino was back and will be active in stage until he can.. the news of minchan welcoming baby spread faster than fire in the internet.. stays were excited to see the baby.. and congratulating them for the great news after the sad phase.. they all were sitting in living while hyunjin was having trouble with his baby coz like father like daughter.. Minho was caressing his 5 month baby bump (yes we skipped) with a smile in his face..he can feel the movement of his and Chan's cute little pup... Chan got a habit of talking to the baby at night with a long day.. Minho loved this scene infront him.. he was lucky to have a mate like chan..

In living room

Felix - isn't it's pretty and cute to see this two together
Hyunjin - yes it is..when you guys thinking to have a baby
Felix - soon jinnie hyung I don't want to put pressure on myself..
Hyunjin - take your time
Felix - it's Minho hyung's food time..I will cook something for everyone okay *went to kitchen*
Lino - hmm felix *came to living room while rubbing his baby bump* where is others i miss Chan the baby too *pouts*
Hyunjin - they will be here soon hyung

Minho has become extra clingy towards everyone mostly chan ofc.. he wants Chan's attention 24/7..he wants his alpha to be with him all the time in any cost.. Minho will soon find out how many pups his carrying..

Sorry for late update.. ahh I'm so happy 65+k views.. hope you all are still here attached with me in this book.. I lobe you all mwah mwah mwah