Song and Dance - Jake (smut)

Start from the beginning

Jake took notice, of course, and teased you, "Awe, are you shy, my darling?"

You forced yourself to lift your chin in opposition. You weren't going let just his gaze knock down the defiant pillar you had spent all night building. You were simply too prideful.

"No," you answered.

Jake met your eyes with a challenging expression, but didn't say anything else. He glazed over your naked form a little longer. You were so lovely; from the willful sparkle in your eyes, to the soft curve of your hips and waist, and to your plush thighs. Jake adored you so.

Just before you could get impatient and mouth-off, Jake motioned to you, "Come here, pretty girl. Kneel."

You knew you were beginning to truly push it, but you didn't move. A glower came across his features, his brows furrowing and his eyes darkening even more so than they already were, if that was even possible. You felt yourself grow week in the knees, but you held strong.

"That's how you want to do this?" he mused. "Fine."

His hands went to his belt buckle and as soon as you heard the chink of the metal, you went, falling to your knees in front of your Jacob in swift, desperate devotion. He gave a wolfish smirk and gently reached out, running a hand down the side of your face. You leaned into the touch, falling out of character just long enough to stupidly let yourself be lured into a false sense of security.

"My pretty baby," he cooed down at you.

Then, in one swift motion, Jake slid his fingers into your hair and closed his fist, yanking your head back and exposing your throat. You gasped and your hips bucked, the action shocking your back into reality. Jake wasn't trying to play nice, and neither were you. He pulled even harder, just to see he wince spread across your features.

"You think you're slick, don't you? Think you can tease me all night long without any punishment?" He yanked your head forward, so your eyes were locked, and hissed, "You've become such a brat."

He let go of your hair and, his hand went for his belt buckle, once again. You felt a bit of a panic rise in your chest; perhaps you had pushed too far, and you were going to get the punishment you deserved. But, Jake only undid his buckle, before moving on to his zipper.

As he began to unzip his zipper, he continued, "I suppose I spoil you. I let you get away with everything and now, its coming back to bite me in the ass." He huffed and pulled his boxers down just enough to let his cock spring upwards against his still-clothed stomach. "Figures." Then, he nodded to you, "Go ahead and suck on it, sweetheart."

You complied a small glare. You wanted to be sure Jake knew where you stood: you weren't ready to let your rebellion die, just yet. You chose to tease him, delivering tiny kitten licks and soft kisses along his shaft. His hand settled into your hair, this time, at the crown of your head. Not yet pulling, just resting. Then, he jerked his hips upward; a clear signal.

So, you conceded and suckled the tip into your mouth. You wanted to draw it out, you wanted to be slow and to tease him until he was taking what he wanted, but the heat between your legs and the need settling into your stomach already had you feeling dizzy. So, you did as you were expected to do.

You relaxed--your mouth, your throat, your shoulders--and took him deeper. You swirled your tongue along his shaft as he went, getting him all wet and warm and sloppy. You didn't mind giving a messy blowjob here and there; you knew Jake had always delighted in watching you let loose your inhibitions to please him.

He hummed, sinking a bit deeper into the armchair. "That's it."

You got to work, then, and began to bob your head. Jake's fingers tightened in your hair and he took control, fucking into your mouth in quick, rough thrusts. It wasn't long before he was hitting the back of your throat, and you couldn't control the noises coming from your mouth, and tears were streaming from your eyes, and drool was slick on your chin. You clung mindlessly to his thighs as you willingly--eagerly--took it. He was making an utter mess out of you and taking great pleasure in doing so. It made your stomach coil in the most depraved way.