Don't You Wanna Thrill Me? - Danny (smut)

Summary: After a dinner date, Danny finds himself in need of something only you can provide.

Warnings: Smut, top!Reader and bottom!Danny, pegging, anal fingering (m. rec), double penetration if you squint, Danny is a bit needy, dirty talk, oral sex (f. rec), all your usual smutty things: biting, pet names, teasing. I think that's it.

Word Count: 4.6k

A/N: There's a serious lack of Danny pegging fics on this site (as far as I know of, at least), so I've decided to remedy that a bit! This fic could be a hit or a miss, but I really enjoyed writing it and I hope you enjoy reading it :)

~

You had barely stepped a foot in the front door when Danny pounced on you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pushed you against the nearest surface, which so happened to be the stretch drywall next to the door. You saw his eyes for only a moment--pretty, dark hazel and full of desire--before his lips were on yours and he was kissing you with a ferocity only he'd ever could muster. You slung your arms around his shoulders before deepening your kiss with a tilt of your head and feeling his muscles relax beneath the pads of your fingers.

Danny tore himself away abruptly and brought his lips lower, connecting with the line of your jaw. He trailed now sweet, gentle kisses along your neck, helping himself to the expanse of skin you'd so graciously offered with the turning of your head. You showed your appreciation with a delighted hum and smoothed one of your hands up the back of his neck and into his bouncy, brown curls, not tugging or guiding, simply just resting there. With one last kiss to your collarbone that felt as if it were with his teeth more than his lips, he pulled off.

"I want it, tonight," he spoke softly against your heated skin, his eyes fixated shyly on the lovely little red mark he'd planted on your skin, rather than on your own.

You couldn't quite help stagger in your breath at the admission, or the way your fingers tightened around the clump of hair in between them. He hadn't specified what 'it' was, but he didn't need to. You knew exactly just what he was referring so bashfully to. 'It' sat in a discreet, black box beneath your bed, used well but not often.

"Want what, Danny?"

"Come on, sweetheart," he replied, a whiny edge to his voice that always seemed to make an appearance when he was in this sort of mood. He tilted his head upwards and nipped at the delicate skin of your throat, causing your already-fast heartbeat to quicken at the twinge of pain. He continued, but not before sucking in a steadying breath. "You know what I'm talking about."

"I don't know anything."

You didn't actively try to hide the way your lips twitched upwards. Admittedly, your teasing was just a bit cheeky, but it was so hard to resist doing it to him. Besides, you knew he didn't mind it, as long as he got what he needed when all was said and done.

Danny's lips continued their path upwards, nipping, licking and loving until he was back to yours again. He pulled you into another searingly desperate kiss, as if he were trying to convey his longing to you. You pulled apart before you could get too carried away; sooner than Danny would have liked, if at all evident by his displeased huff and the barely-there pout on his plush, pinked lips.

"Tell me what you want. I wanna hear you say it."

His head fell forward, and his quickened breaths tickled the shell of your ear when he spoke, his voice absolutely delectable-sounding, "I want the strap, baby."

"See? That wasn't too hard, now, was it?"

"It was terrible, actually," Danny quipped sarcastically. "How dare you make me voice my feelings? You couldn't have just read my mind, instead?"

Our Love's Desire || Greta Van Fleet Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें