Chapter 22- In The Middle of The Road

Start from the beginning

Taehyung sigh. He know. He knows from the start that Jungkook really want to be forgiven.

************************************
Jin look at Yoongi, who is walking around the room for God knows how many times. His head move sync to Yoongi's walk direction.

"So, you called me here just to look at you walking mindlessly around your room? What should I do then? Counting your meters, or figuring out how many rounds have you walk?" Jin ask, slightly annoyed.

"Jin hyung, how did you fall in love with Namjoon?"

"What--oh if you don't mind me telling my love story to you. Well as you know we met by the mirror breaking tragedy, and after that Namjoon always say sorry to me every time we met. Also...he always treat me some food as apologizing, but seriously he shouldn't have done that, cause he just break my mirror and he even buy a new one, so I don't have any solid reason to be mad at him until now. But I don't mind my big eater ass so why not".

"When Jimin introduced him to you guys, I just know Namjoon is also your friend. I was like damn, what a small world. When we hang out together, with me and Namjoon sharing glances with each other, I can say that I fell in love with him. After that I met him at the rooftop, confessing to him and I force him to accept me. I told him that I reject his rejection. Yeah I was obsessed with him back then".

"But luckily he accepted me, and he also said that he love me too. So, there we go, until now".

"Oh..damn it's good to know that you guys actually fell in love with each other".

"So could you tell me who do you like? Wait don't say you like my Namjoon. I swear Yoongi if you had any intention to get my boyfriend, I wouldn't tolerate your stupid 'sharing is caring' quote. Wanna feel my XL sized pink slipper?"

"The heck---no Jin hyung. Namjoon is my best friend, how could I possibly fall in love with him".

Jin raise one eyebrow. "So?"

"I think...I think...". Yoongi inhaled. "IthinkIfellinlovewithjimin". Then he exhaled.

"What are you, an alien? Talk properly dude". Jin facepalmed.

Yoongi sigh. "I think..I fell in love with Jimin".

"Oh". Jin paused. "WHAT?!"

"Yes hyung, I'm telling the truth. I..I don't know how this happened. Maybe a few weeks ago, when he didn't criticize me liking pink milk, also---" Yoongi paused, looking at Jin who is giggling. "What?"

"You like pink milk--oh sorry my bad, please continue your love story".

"Also..when he called me with those annoyingly cute nicknames, and when he called me 'hyung', damn I just can't stand the way he called me that. It sounds so beautiful coming out of his mouth. His crazy behaviour, laughing out of nowhere, falling from chair everytime he's laughing, I found all that super adorable. God...am I in love?"

"Wow. I never thought you will fall in love for those weird behaviours of Jimin. But it's nice knowing that. Also yes, Yoongi. You're falling in love with Jimin. You observe him so much that he manage to catch your heart, and managed to make you show your infamous gummy smile everytime you're talking about him. Damn it I'm happy for my baby that someone is liking him".

"So yeah the problem is, I don't even know if he like me the same".

"Oh boy. Just try. Before confessing to him, just make sure you treat him well. Whatever he do to you, just go with it. Maintain your coolness. Try to get Jimin's heart. When it's time, you can tell him the truth. Not getting awkward, just accept his decision. I mean like..just give him time if he say he needs it. And just be a good friend if he said that he just like you to be like that. And most importantly, take care of him when he say he love you too. You know how I am protective of that brat of mine, right?"