Chapter 1

~• Kyle's P.O.V ~•

School started again. I really didn't hate school but it was ok. I mostly dedicate my time to study and hang out with my friends. I looked at the clock and I quickly grabbed my books and backpack and headed out the door. I ran as fast as I could to the bus stop. Thankfully it wasn't there yet. I greeted Stan, Kenny, and last but not least Cartman. I didn't like Cartman well no one did. I stand next to Stan and Kenny. We talked about stuff like school, and what we did over summer.

Once the bus arrived Stan went to sit with Wendy like usually and I just sat with Kenny. I didn't mind sitting with him. We actually talked a lot. I sat by the window and Kenny sat next to me. I looked at Kenny and I couldn't make up words. His eyes were so beautiful. Beautiful blue crystal eyes. He turned around and looked at me. I blushed I must of been looking like a freak. He just a smiled at me. I tried smiling back but I kept on blushing.

Kenny started to put his hood down more. Sometimes he had his hood on once in awhile. It was feeling awkward well I was feeling awkward so I started a conversation.

"So what did you do over the summer?" I asked curious.

"Well nothing really played video games, hanged out with you guys, sleep in you know those types of stuff how about you?" He asked looking at me.

"Well I also did the same. Nothing much. I also studied over summer." I felt like a nerd saying I studied over the summer.

"You actually study over the summer?" He asked.

"Y..yeah only a little not much." I said looking out the window.

The bus stopped and we all got up and started to head to class or whatever was our destination. We all had the same classes like in the past. Because South Park was not really known and yeah. So we had small schools. Once the bell ranged we all headed to class.

Our first class was English. English was the easiest subject I mean how can people fail English it's so easy. Well in my opinion was. Soon enough I lost track of the time and once the bell rang it was lunch time. We all stand in line and payed for our food. We sat in the table like we used to. Nothing really changed everything was the same.

We all started talking about new movies that were coming up and also video games.

"I'm totally going to get all the games when they come out!" Cartman said rubbing it on everybody's faces.

"Shut up fat ass. You always get everything because your spoiled!" Stan started yelling at Cartman.

"Your just mad that I'm going to get the video games first!" Cartman said yelling at Stan.

While Stan and Cartman where fighting I looked over at Kenny. Who was staring at me but at the same time staring at someone else. I tried looking around to see who was he staring and it was Craig. Why was he staring at Craig. Over the summer I saw them hanging out a few times. Are they dating i started asking myself. Probably not Kenny isn't gay. He was always into girls I shocked those thought away and started listening to what Stan and Cartman were yelling about.

~• Kenny's P.O.V •~

I saw Kyle running. And it just made my day. Kyle greeted us and then we started talking about our summer. Once the bus arrived Stan sat with his girlfriend Wendy. Wendy was such an annoying bitch. I just don't like her. I saw Kyle sitting by the window so I sat next to him.

I could sense he was starting at me. I looked at him and smiled. He blushed and also tried to smile. He is so cute when he's blushing. We started talking about our summer nothing really exciting. Just weird that Kyle studies over the summer. I mean who does that?! The only person that would study over the summer is Kyle. Once the bus stopped I got up and I let Kyle go first. He just smiled and walked. Once we were inside I just went to my locker and got a few stuff. Once the bell ranged we a went to our class. We had English which was the boring subject. So of course I didn't pay attention at all. So I started doodling in my notebook.

Once it was lunch time. I got in line and payed for my food. I was shocked I actually had money to buy my own food. I sat with Stan, Cartman, and Kyle. Stan and Cartman started fighting about video games. I just kept staring at Kyle and Craig. I guess Kyle noticed that I was starting at him but he also noticed I was also starring at someone else. He turned around and I guess he figured out I was staring at Craig. He looked confused. He looks so cute when he's confused! I guess he shook the thoughts out and started paying attention to what Stan and Cartman where talking about.

Craig and Kyle are both cute. I always told everybody that I'm straight but I'm actually Pansexual and Gay? I don't know. But I started liking Craig and Kyle both of them at the same time. But I know I can't have them both. I don't even know if Kyle is gay. But I know for a fact the Craig is gay. We talked a few times and also hanged out. He told me he was gay I wasn't really surprised so I told him that I'm Pansexual. And since then we just started talking more and more.

I liked Kyle for a very very long time now. And I still do like him. I just recently started liking Craig. After lunch was over we just went to out next class. I didn't really pay attention in any of the classes. So I started to doodle in my notebook again. Once that bell ranged I knew it was time to go home. We all decided to walk home I mean it's not for away it's just a few minutes.

Cartman started a fight with Kyle about something I wasn't paying attention but they were fighting. I looked at Kyle he is so cute when he's mad! He looked and blushes. I just smiled. He is just to cute!!

We all decided to go home for the day. And maybe hang out tomorrow or something.

~• Author's Note •~
Hey so it's me no duh! I have been watching South Park a lot and I can't wait for season 19! So exciting. This ship I just can't I love it to death I also like Crenny, Style, Staig, and you know others but not Kyman it has to be my least. So I hope you enjoyed it, it wasn't much just about first day of school and yeah. So I will see you guys later. I also been obsessed with Panic! At The Disco XD so yeah bye my fluffy kitties!!