Season 1 prologue

Depuis le début

random 2: we need feasting!

random 3: yes! yes! For the new child!

and so the other hilichirls of izuku,s clan were feasting and celebrating the birth of izuku something he found weird since what he can remember poeple were that nice to him. anyway well izuku fell asleep his mother still holding the small child. wishing that her child would grow up strong but also different from their normal species. hoping he would become something that could change the world itself.

mother: i hope you will change this world my child and give our species that doesn't want to harm humans a change.

just like she said this clan of hilichurls were different than others they did not seek to kill the humans in the world they sought peace between them. but unfortunately, because of their looks, they are still seen as a threat. Until today for izuku the once quirkless boy the once weak boy. would be something not only the hilichruls would count on but also humankind.

izuku,s pov
timeskip 10 years

it has been 10 years ever since i was in this new world more specifically Tarvet and i,m in the region of fountain i found out I am a being called a hilichurl they kinda are like goblins except there are some differences like we have grayis black skin and some of us are a little smarter than goblins. anyway that aside i also found out that by my new mother that hilicruls have clans just like humans back in the Samura Ara. but unlike other my clan wish for peach with human kind but because of our looks we are seen s dangeres.

i found that out quickly when i was walking around and saw a human walking i wanted to say hello but they all of a sudden attacked me. i was shocked yeah but when my mother in this world told me about it and why we are seen as a threat i decided at least until im older that i would stay clear of any human. and that brings us to today. a day i thout would just be like any other but i was so wrong.

mother: izuku!

izuku: yeah mom?

izuku: yeah mom?

mother: can you get some fresh water so the others can cook 

izuku: sure thing mom! i am right back.

i quickly grabbed a big vase and ran to the lake well i was filling it with water i began to think about something my new mother told me. a place where both humans and monsters could enjoy life together. it was something I wanted as well and be a hero for both sides. but all of a sudden the weather in the lake begins to take the form of a young woman with long white hair and blue stripes. she who has a dress. but what made izuku more proud is that she was looking at him.

 but what made izuku more proud is that she was looking at him