Season 1 prologue

Start from the beginning

izuku mind: why is it always me...

???: is this really your end child or is it just a new beginning?

izuku mind: w-who are you?

???: does it matter what I just let the darkness take you. Death is only temporary for the gods have decided.

izuku mind: for what?

???: that you will live a new life. do you accept?

izuku mind: I accept

and with those final words, izuku closed his eyes and for the world of mha he died but a new journey awaited him for when he opened his eyes he was no longer in the ally and suffocating by the slime villain but in a buitefuil grassland. and a clear blue sky. and the sound of water. he quickly found out that the voice before he died spoke the truth he was reincarnated into a humanoid creator.

 he quickly found out that the voice before he died spoke the truth he was reincarnated into a humanoid creator

well, he was looking around as much as he could. he saw a lot of the humanoid creators just like him some were big others were smaller than the giant once and even to he could not see their faces of them by the way they danced they sounded happy.

izuku mind: this is confusing what am i?

???: my baby boy

izuku if he could would jump from surprise by the rough but also feminine voice. but he did not have to turn his head for he was picked up by one of the giant ones and this one looked a bit different. it was still a white face? mask? giant red horns and it looked like it could kill him in one fell swoop. but it had a kind of aura around it. and from what izuku heard may be his mother.

(we will call this one mother and yes just mother)

Mother: you must be confused my little izuku but don't worry Mother will teach you all when you grow up

izuku mind: so i really i'm in a new world! and this is my mother?.....in bakugou,s words WHAT THE FUCK!

random 1: we got a new one!