001

I LOVE YOU | 001
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

↻ ◁ | | ▷ ↺( 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 — 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘦𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 )

| |
( 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 — 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘦𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 )

" 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣
𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙬 "

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

NARRATIVE

"good morning sunshine" the boy with a beanie grinned at the girl whilst he ate his breakfast, "woah, someone's had a bad hair day" he joked. "shut up dickhead!" the girl with dried mascara under her eye and unbrushed hair, retorted with annoyance in her tone. "calm down ila, it was just a joke" the boy replied with both of his arms up like he was surrendering. "whatever alex. i can't be asked to deal with your bullshit today" ilaria huffed whilst pouring herself a cup of orange juice.

"what do you mean my bullshit?" alex questioned defensively, acting taken back, but they both knew he was being sarcastic. "i'm the funniest man in the world actually!" he exclaims, in a particularly loud voice. "apparently loudest too" ilaria muttered under her breath, loud enough for him to hear. "i don't know what your on about." alex shrugged, "let me put it straight for you then." the girl started, straightening her self up from the kitchen counter she was just leant on, "i've just woke up, its eleven 'o'clock in the morning, and your shouting at the top of your lungs like a pathetic little child." she was not a morning person.

alex got up and put the remains of his morning toast in the bin, he sighed. "it's him again isn't ila?" he huffed walking over to the girl. ilarias eyes winded, and she gulped down the lump in her throat, alex always knew when something was up with her.

"whaaaat?" she paused, "not a clue what your on about" she said in a very non-convincing tone. if there was an award for being a bad liar, ilaria would win it. alex cocked on eyebrow up, and stared at the girl for a short while. "okay fine, you win" she huffs rolling her eyes, bringing a smile to his face. "yanno, jack was doing the usual." she carried on, fidgeting with her bracelets and avoiding eye contact.

alex came up to the girl and hugged her tightly around the waist. she rested her head on his shoulder and sighed. "what did he do ila?" alex questioned, pulling away from the tight hug. he felt empathy for his best friend, he wished she could see herself from his perspective and show her that toxic boys like jack aren't even worth the bother. "fucked another girl and somehow it's my fault." ilaria said sternly, pursing her lips together.

alex rubbed his hand on ilarias messy hair, and gave her a warming smile. "ila, i don't know why you still bother with him." he said in a serious tone, before the girl had a chance to respond he carried on, "even i can beat him in a fight!" alex's stupid grin on his face instantly turned a smile on ilarias face. "boy, you couldn't hurt a fly" she laughed punching him gently on the shoulder. "alex, even i could beat you in a fight" she chuckled. "fine. come on then!" the boy answered enthusiastically.

and just like that, ilaria was getting ruby tackled onto the nearest sofa.

"ALEX!" she shouted, the girl couldn't stop laughing as she tried to push the boy of her. "okay fine you win." she huffed rolling her eyes, breathing heavily from the amount and laughter and the play fight. "yeah yeah, that's what i thought." alex smirks down to the girl who was currently underneath him.

alex and ilaria had the type of friendship where they would bicker all the time but never seriously. in fact, out of the 15 years they had been friends they have never had one single argument, only constant bickering. they had the type of friendship where nothing was awkward, no matter what the other one said or did. nobody could kill the energetic vibe between the pair.

alex and ilaria had recently moved into there 3 bedroom apartment in LA, to to be exact they moved in on ilaria's 18th. so about 2 years ago. the pair were both streamers, alex was known as quackity and would stream different gaming content with other people. where as ilaria is known as pastagirl, which was the name alex dared her to use when she was about 14. she streamed things ranging from qnas, to beauty, to gaming, and majority of the time alex would join her streams. the income of both streamers, and help of both of their parents meant they could easily pay for the deluxe apartment.

"hey idiot!" alex shouted, peeping around the corner of ilaria's room. "alex! you scared me, what do you want?" she says in a startled tone, "i could've been getting changed you perv!" she chuckled. "ila, if you were getting changed then you wouldn't have left the door wide open." he grins walking into her room and taking a seat at the end of her bed. "plus, i wouldn't have minded seeing that anyway"

ilaria grabbed the nearest pillow and hit it around the boys head, "ew! alex! gross!" she laughed. they sat there for a moment until ilaria perked up, "i'm hungry" she complained, "lets go get some food then, it was the reason i came in." alex answered with a smile. "okay sure, its a date" ilaria grinned.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

A/N
i hope you enjoyed the first chapter<3
remember to drink some water!