Scott Lang & his boyfriend getting stuck as tiny people

Start from the beginning

"It's okay!" Scott is quick to assure everything is going to be alright. "We're not going to die. We have food, a warm house. It will be like normally living here, only now smaller."

-

And so, the journey begins for the couple. They have to survive in their normal sized house as small as ants. The first day it's almost at the end, with the sun going down. And since both men are hungry, they're going to eat some dinner, although that is now a lot more difficult.

"We're going to eat crumbs?"

"Yep." Scott orders the ant to make the fridge open to pick something out. "What do you feel? Pizza?"

"Crumb pizza, wow, that sounds pathetic." Y/N complains without hesitation. "Alright. But how do hell are we going to take the crumbs?"

"We just slice it. We still have our strength, so lifting things won't be a problem. Besides, the ants will help."

"Will a crumb even work in the oven?" Y/N questions.

"I don't see why not."

After a couple of minutes later and many attempts, the two finally figured out how to have their dinner. Putting a crumb in the oven wasn't the best idea, so instead of that, they merely put a slice in it and heat it up. Couple of minutes later, and they got a slice. Though Scott still slices some parts to fit their sizes. And so, both men are sitting on the kitchen counter, eating their dinner, with the giant slice of pizza in the background.

"Bon appetite."

"Honestly, I'm impressed how well things went." Y/N comments as he takes a bite from the pizza. "...Quality wise it sure is a downgrade." He can't barely taste the bread and mostly the cheese. "This is more melted cheese then pizza."

"I like it." Scott doesn't seem bothered as he happily continues to eat.

Both men, despite the situation, eat their dinner as they begin to chat. "You know, this will be a great way to end world hunger. Just size up the food and pass it along. Hell, this could affect the economy as it reduces the amount of food needed."

Scott nods, agreeing with Y/N. "I wonder if Hank thought of it. I know he wants to keep the particles a secret, but there is probably a way to get the best of both worlds."

"Speaking of which, how does calories work?" Y/N continues to question the smallest details. "We have a certain amount of calories we use every day. But when we're smaller, you think we use less. Yet the amount of body activity is somewhat the same, with our strength being remained. So do we need the same amount of calories? Which would be impossible with our size, or do we take less?"

Scott remains quiet for a moment, merely looking at Y/N for a second. "I never thought about it."

"Makes you think, huh?" Y/N chuckles. "I got so many of these conundrums and weird thoughts."

"Of course you do." Scott smirks happily. "Anything else weird you want to share?"

"Do you know that one scene of The Boys?"

"Which one?"

"The one where the guy goes into someone else pen-"

"Oh god, don't remind me!"

-

After one questionable dinner, the couple awaits until they get to sleep. Having barely anything to do and after a rough day, the two decided to clean themselves. After thinking of how, they grabbed a small bowl and put the tap above it. When they putted a certain amount of water in it, they're done. In front of them, there is a bath, large enough for them to get in and move around, without the fear of drowning.