《 Chapter 5 》

[⬆️I TRIED drawing it myself..⬆️ I don't know what to think of it]

I pack my stuff into a few bags, and text my mom I'm going to stay at Sarah's place until after christmas. My mom and I couldn't celibrate anyway, as she has to work all day and almost all night. I place the bags on my bed, and start cleaning the dorm. The janitors are going to come by and search my dorm anyway, so why not clean it up a bit? After cleaning, I play a few video games Sarah left at my dorm, and when it was 11 pm, I changed into my pj's and went to bed. Shutting my eyes off, hoping I can find some sleep.

꧁~Time skip~꧂

The next day, someone came knocking at my door. I sit myself up with a groan of tiredness. I look at my clock, seeing it's only 5 am. I stand up, and open the door. Completely forgetting about my pj's. I see Sarah smiling at me.
"Hey Y/n! Sorry for uhh.. coming a little... very early. But my aunt is already there. I can imagine that you're still tired. I mean.. you're still wearing your pj's." She said and chuckle. I look down on myself and chuckle along.
"Sorryy.. Didn't know it would be you. I can just quickly change and I'll come." I answered, and Sarah continued to smile at me.
"No worries. I'll just wait here. I can help you with your stuff. Besides.. you should've seen Peter this morning. He seriously had a huge birdnest on his head" We both laugh, and I give a nod. I then turn around, and get some clothes out of my bag. I get out of my pj's, and get into the clothes I picked out. It was the oversized sweater I bought [in chapter 3], and some sweatpants. I remember that Sarah mentioned the ride to her aunt's house is 3 hours long. I guessed it would be nice to wear something more comfortable incase I fall asleep. I brush my hair and put on my shoes, grab two bags, and go outside. Sarah grabbed my last bag, keys and the cute cat plushie I decided to take aswell.

[The plushie⬆️]

[The plushie⬆️]

I decided it would make a good cuddler if I fall asleep in the car. Sarah closed the door to my dorm behind herself, and then brought me to the car of her aunt. I see Peter standing there, leaned against the car while smoking. Her aunt was at the back of the car, waiting with an opened trunk. I smile at her grateful.
"Oh, you must be Y/n. Sarah told me a lot from you" She said while smiling back at me. She gently took the bags out of my hand, and carefully placed them in her trunk.
"Yeah, that's right. It's nice to meet you. And thank's for letting me stay over" I thank her. While watching how Sarah placed the other bag inside the trunk aswell. She closed the trunk for her aunt, and handed me the plushie.
"Of course! You don't have to worry, Y/n. You can feel as comfortable with us as you want to." She smiled at me again. Before then her gaze turned to Peter.
"I see you still didn't give up on smoking, did ya? I mean, it's not my decision, and you know the consequences, but still. Smoking isn't good for you." She spoke to Peter, still in a calm and kind voice.
"Yup. Not really bothered to try and get myself to quit. I'm not addicted, don't get me wrong. I just enjoy the taste. Like Sarah enjoy's energy drinks." He explained, taking another drag from his cigarette and blowing the smoke out through his mouth, forming smoke rings.
"Well, you know how it is when you stay over at my house. You can smoke, but not inside my car or house, please. I really don't enjoy the smell like you do." She said to Peter, and started walking to the drivers door and opened it.
"Yeahh, I know." He groaned. He took one last drag, before letting it fall on the ground and stepping on it. Before he could get in the passengers seat, Sarah stole it from him with a smirk.
"This time you'll sit in the back." She said, sticking out her tongue. I chuckle while Peter rolled his eyes. He moved over to the right back of the car, and got inside. I sit down in the left side, and we all buckle up our seatbelts. Peter sits only one seat away from me. Not even an inch tho, since he takes the space to get comfortable. I wrap my arms around my plushie, and lean against the seat. Peter noticed me holding my plushie, and decided to tease me for it.
"Ah, I see. The nerd has a plushie. How cute." He grinned at me. I look at him and chuckle while nodding.
"Does your little guy tell you the answers to your homework?" He asked teasingly, only making me laugh even more.

꧁~Peter's POV~꧂
꧁~Time skip~꧂

As we continue to just in the driving car, I suddenly felt a weigh on my shoulder. I move my head to see Y/n had fallen asleep. Her head had fallen on my shoulder. Oh god damnit.. It was cute, but I couldn't let that show.
"Uhhh.. Guys..? I think I have a problem.." I muttered. Sarah turned to look at me. She saw Y/n's head on my shoulder and giggled. She pulled out her phone and took a picture.
"Well guess what. You'll have to stay like that for the entire time until she wakes up!" She laughed at me. Cassie looked into the mirror and saw the situation. I see her lips forming a smile while she looked back at the road.
"You can't wake a lady from her beauty sleep." Cassie decided to join in on the joke. I let out a sigh, and see how Sarah turned back to look forward. I blush slightly, and pull Y/n carefully and gently closer by her waist. I keep my arm around her, to make sure she's comfortable. I blush while looking out of the window.. I can't believe I get to hold her like that..

꧁~Time skip~꧂

After some time, we arrive at a gas station. Cassie gets out to put some gas into the car, and Sarah gets out to go into the gas station. I pull my arm away from Y/n, incase Sarah would look at me when I call out to her.
"Sarah! Can you get me a lighter and a monster? I can give you the money back when we arrive at Cassie's house." I call out. Sarah turned to look at me, and nodded. She then walked into the gas station. Once Cassie followed after her, I wrap my arm back around Y/n. I turn my head to look at her and place a gentle kiss on the top of her head.
"You'll be mine soon enough." I muttered to myself and looked down at her. I place my head ontop of hers, and wait for Sarah and Cassie. Once I saw them coming back to the car, I pull myself away from Y/n. Just until they were focused back on the road. When they were, I got myself into position again and closed my eyes. Falling asleep aswell.

| ⬆️word count: 1241 ⬆️ |

꧁~| Authors note: |~꧂

I'm sorry if the time skips get annoying!