sick day

"hyung we're going out now!"

"alright guys, take care" jaehan said as he looked at the last group of members leave by the front door.

it was their off day today, which meant no work.

and that meant the members can do whatever they wanted, so most of the members left their dorms to go out in groups.

but you might be wondering, why is jaehan staying in?

well the answer is..

"yechan-ah" 

jaehan said as he slowly opened the door to yechan's room to see the man covered in thick blankets while he had a wet cloth on his forehead.

"hyung.." yechan responded with his raspy voice.

"how are you feeling now?" jaehan asked as he let himself inside his room and closed the door behind him before getting closer to the bed.

"you.. should have went with the others.."

"hush" jaehan said as he took the wet cloth off of his forehead as he then felt his temperature by touching his neck gently

"but hyung-"

"no buts, you have a high fever and you need someone to take care of you" jaehan said as he pulled down his blanket a little to feel his temperature further down his neck

"hyung.." yechan mumbled as he felt the blood in his body run up to his cheeks while being super aware of his hyung's hand on his neck.

"you're still burning.." jaehan said as he took his hands off "even your face is red now"

yechan blushed even more at jaehan noticing

"did you take all the pills we got yesterday?" jaehan asked as he moved over to the bedside drawer as he pulled out the first drawer and started rummaging before pulling out a box.

"yeah hyung" yechan said in the brink of losing his voice

"alright" jaehan said as he opened up the box and pulled out the thermometer and then cleaned it with a tissue before going back to yechan.

jaehan gently lifted yechan's chin as yechan immediately opened his mouth while jaehan put in the thermometer carefully.

"take it out when it beeps, i'm gonna go make you something to eat" jaehan said and yechan nodded slowly as he watched his hyung walk out of the room

yechan simply stared blankly at the ceiling as he felt his head throb and his nose blocked making him feel suffocated.

after a few minutes, the thermometer beeped as yechan took it out of his mouth.

"38°C" yechan mumbled as he looked at the thermometer before setting it down for jaehan to look at it when he comes back.

yechan closed his eyes as he laid back down in his bed before dozing off quickly.

after a while jaehan came back into the room with the porridge he made as he saw his maknae fast asleep in bed.

"yechan-ah" jaehan called out softly as he placed the porridge down on the bedside table while taking the thermometer in his hand 

"38°C.. it's still bad" jaehan mumbled as he looked at the boy who shifted sides in his bed while covering himself up with his blanket more.

"yechan-ah.. wake up" jaehan called again as he set down the thermometer

yechan groaned in response as he covered his whole face with the blanket

jaehan sighed as he reached out and pulled the blanket which made the maknae groan even more