~~Third Person P.O.V~~

Everybody was doing there own thing. Poppy dancing with a few Trolls in the Village, the brothers all practising there bro zone songs, and as for Branch?

He declined his brothers invite to join them for practise and was sat at a table all by his self, watching Poppy.

Was he makeing her. . . un-happy? Was she embaressed or ashamed of him?

"Heya Branch." He saw Floyd sitting down opposite him, "You okay?"

"Y-Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Branch stuttered, which was rare for him. He pushed his feelings of saddness and tears way back, before turning around, when seeing the Trolls fale at a human pryimid, and landed on everybody, before they all laughed it of and got back up.

"Ouch." Floyd winced when seeing it.

"Trust me. You get used to it." Branch sighed, "They try this a thousand times a day."

"It's a wonder how there not hurting every day."

"It's a Trolls thing." Branch mumbled, sipping at his water.

"Hey, me and the Bros were thinking about going down to the beach for a few hours once we're done here! You wanna join? You can bring Poppy!" Floyd asked suddenly.

"I think I'll pass, sorry Floyd." Branch sighed.

"But-but, you used to love the beach?" Floyd asked, and Branch only shrugged.

"I'm older now." Branch said, and Floyd only nodded saying bye he walked back over to his brothers.

"Hey Floyd, what's going on?" JD asked.

"I feel like we don't know Branch anymore." Floyd sighed.

"That's none sense. He's our baby brother! Of course we know him." Clay said, waving it of.

"No. But, I know that we know him, but so we know him! I mean, we haven't spoke to him in twenty years since JD went to him to help resque me. We haven't bothered to actually try to see what's new." Floyd explained.

"He's right. Branch is our baby brother and we barely know anything about him, except that he thinks were gonna walk out on him again." JD sighed, and they all nodded and agreed to learn more about their baby brother.
____________________

A few hours later, after Branch had excorted Poppy home, he walked into his lift, he felt it going down, taking a deep breath when he walked out.

He felt horrible, but not a mean horrible, as in. . . terrible.

"Hey Bitty B." JD said, and Branch only nodded, before he froze. Wait, JD?

"What are you guys doing here? I thought you was going to the beach?" Branch asked, once seeing all of his brothers sat on his couchs.

"We was. . . but, we changed our mind. It's not beach like wheather, ya know?" Spruce said, causing Branch to nod suspiciously. He was suprised. Normally even if the wheather was hailing the brothers wouldn't pass up an oppunity to even go to the beach for a minute!

"Whatever. I'm just gonna go to my room." Branch mumbled, already starting to walk away.

"Wait!" Floyd suddenly stood up, shouting. Branch only stopped and turned to look at him. Floyd looked at the others, who shrugged and looked panicked, "Uhm, you have any. . . photo albums?"

"Photo albums?" Branch tilted his head slightly.

"Yeah! Photo albums!" Clay exclaimed, "You got any?"

"I-I. . . maybe 2 or 3?" Branch was un-sure what to do. Should he get them? Show them stuff what they should of been there to see in person, for themselves instead of through some photo?

"Cool. Wanna, maybe look at them together?" JD said, and Branch only shrugged. He remember that he was proberly grey in most of those photos. . . is it worth getting them for his brothers to only leave once they relise that their brothers a freak?

"Uh. . . sorry Guys, maybe another time! I'm tired. So~ night!" Branch said quickly, before rushing of to his bedroom to sit down on his bed.

Branch went to sleep that night, restless and stressed. When will his brothers be leaving again?