JD, Floyd, Bruce and Clay all smiled at seeing Branch hugging Poppy. They all were proud of there little brother for being th ebigger person and apoligising although they had no idea what they had fought about.

"Hey Poppy." Viva walked over, shouting over to Poppy, causing the two to walk over, Viva glared at Branch and scoffed, "What'd he do?"

"Viva! Stop it." Poppy said, pushing Viva away from Branch, "Branch is my boyfriend, and you don't have to like it but you've gotta live with it. I'm sorry Viva, you may be my older sister and all but Branch. . ."

Poppy turned around to look at Branch.

"I love, Branch." Poppy smiled, while hugging Branch who smiled and blushed slightly.

"Fine. If he makes you happy, I suppose. . . I can get to know him." Viva said, with a smile, "But, if you hurt--!"

"Yeah, he knows Viva." Clay sighed.

"And, plus same goes for Branch. If Poppy hurts him, she will never hear the end of it." JD said, causing Floyd to nudge his brother.

"Guys, they love each other. Get over it." Floyd smiled. Branch smiled at Floyd, greatful for him putting a stop to it.

~~~

Branch sighed, in content as he sat on the beach with Poppy, Viva, JD, Clay, Bruce and Floyd.

He was sat on the sand, with Viva and Poppy sat beside him, talking. JD was arguing with Bruce, while Floyd was laughing at Clay they were closer to the ocean, as the sun was slowly seeting.

Suddenly JD and Bruce had stopped aruging and smirked at each other, walking over to Floyd and Clay, they whispered something into there ears which they smiled to.

JD started clapping his hands, Clay and Bruce started humming, with Floyd stamped his feet makeing a tune, them all slowly walking over to Branch, who along with Viva and Poppy had turned to watch them.

'Come on, Branch
One, two, three, four'

JD sang loudly.

The tune kept on going, as all of the brothers kept on staring at the youngest, who sighed deeply and jumped to his feet.

'Can you, can you here me? (Yup.)'

Branch sang, as his brothers kept close makeing sure to keep the tune going, while Floyd who had gotten a guitar from somewhere was pulling the strings on it.

'Loud and clear.'

Clay sang.

'Gotta get, gotta get ready!'

JD sang.

'Cause it's been years.' Floyd sang this time, now the brothers were looking at Branch.

'Oh, this band is back!
Oh, this band is back!'

They all sang together.

'Woo, ooh, ooh, ooh
Woo, ooh, ooh, ooh
Woo, ooh, ooh, ooh'

They all sang, as they danced around the girls, who was now standing.

'Can you? (Yes, we can)
Can you hear me?'

Branch sang.

'Loud and clear'

Clay and Bruce also sang.

'We gotta get, wanna get, we gotta get ready
'Cause it's been years, hey'

JD sang with Floyd doing the last line.

'Oh, this band is back
Oh, this band is back'

'Woo, ooh, ooh, ooh
Woo, ooh, ooh, ooh
Woo, ooh, ooh, ooh
Woo, ooh, wee, ooh'

They all sang, and Branch held the last note before he finished with a smile towards Poppy who squealed and jumped into his arms.

"You guys are amazing!" Viva exclaimed, also smiling at Clay.

"Thanks Girls." Floyd smiled.

"Yeah. And, plus can never do it without Bitty B." Bruce said, getting Branch into a head lock.

"Bruce! Get lost!" Branch said, shoving his older brother away from them, causing them all to laugh.

Branch stopped and looked at the people around him, then he realised. . . maybe they did really care for him?