no phone

A week passed and they both missed each other so much but they always called morning and night just to fill that void. Taehyung and yoongi now got along like siblings. Again like siblings so you get it. Also taehyung warmed up to his step mother but wasn't yet ready to call her mom Mrs min was not bothered by that instead she was happy taehyung was finally happy. Everything was in place.

Jungkook on the other hand got over his fear of that place and was now living happily with his parents and little twin. Although the noise of her and Mimi sometimes bothered him when he talked to taehyung he was happy. But as I said he misses taehyung so much.

Currently it was night and Jungkook got ready to sleep after bidding his goodights and taking a shower. He wrapped a towel around his waist and hummed as he called taehyung.

Taehyung quickly answered with a huge smile.

"Jungkookie" taehyung cooed and Jungkook giggled tiredly. "Are you sleepy?" Taehyung asked with a head tilt seeing jungkook's lazy eyes.

Jungkook nodded then turned to the side putting the phone on the side facing him. Taehyung hummed and sat up.

"I miss you" Jungkook spoke with his eyes closing softly. Taehyung sighed.

"I miss you too." Taehyung spoke softly and Jungkook hummed almost falling asleep.

"I love you"

"I love you too." Taehyung spoke and laid on the side just like Jungkook putting the phone on the side. Jungkook fell asleep and taehyung smiled seeing his beautiful face when he sleeps. It felt like he was right there next to him again holding him close. He hummed in satisfaction as he slowly fell asleep thinking of Jungkook.

"Taaeeeehhhyyuungg!!" Taehyung jumped from his sleep hearing a voice call him. He saw jungkook flinch a bit then muted the call quickly but his phone was snatched and thrown away.

"Bitch!" Taehyung shouted and when he looked up he saw Jimin smiling at him. "The fuck bring back my phone!" He shouted fighting for his phone but Jimin held him back. Seokjin came running in and took the phone then ran out. "What is wrong with-"

"Listen get ready and you'll get the phone back it's simple." Jimin said and taehyung glared at him.

"Why would I do that?" He asked trying to fight Jimin away but couldn't.

"We are tired of you always talking to Jungkook and not sparring us a second so please. We just want to go on a little trip." Jimin said with a pout and taehyung groaned. "It's either the trip or no Jungkookie for a month."

Taehyung huffed loudly and went to the bathroom. I'll get my phone back one way or the other-taehyung thought as he switched on the water.

Jimin smirked and walked out of there to the living room and high fived Jin.

"Y'all are serious about this?" Yoongi asked and they all nodded. He rolled his eyes.

"We are tired of seeing him always sulking and talking about Jungkook like he's a dead person." Jin spoke and they all agreed except yoongi who just wanted to sleep.

Taehyung got out dressed in a red button up t-shirt and white pants with his hair curled and white boots. He  rolled his eyes seeing all of them grinning at him.

"First give me my-"

"No no no you ain't getting it yet." Jin spoke holding the phone closer to his chest then he felt it ring. Taehyung's eyes widened thinking it was Jungkook he tried his all best to snatch it away from then as they ran around the whole kitchen but in the end it ended up in Mr min hands.

"Dad!! It's Jungkook!!" Taehyung whined and Mr min shook his head. He put the phone in his pocket and taehyung gasped.

"You too!!" Taehyung said then huffed walking out of the house. Everyone laughed at him then the other five followed him and made him sit in the van with them. He was pouting all the way and seriously-nobody cared.

They dragged him to the amusement park where he couldn't admit that he liked it then in a ghost house where he couldn't handle anything and ran out of there. After that they went to the beach.

Taehyung just sat there with a scowl watching them cause he missed Jungkook. He felt sad not seeing his smile in the morning like always and his 'i love you' that would refresh his mind. He almost teared up but didn't when he saw yoongi approaching.

"Hey." Yoongi said and taehyung turned around not wanting to face him cause he was apart of the scheme. Yoongi sighed and took out something from his pocket. Taehyung felt a tap and turned to see,a phone. He gasped and quickly took it. Yoongi hummed then pulled a thumbs up to Jimin who smiled.

"Thank you thank you!" Taehyung chanted then quickly dialed jungkook's number. After a few rings it was answered and he couldn't help but smile widely.

"Jungkookie" taehyung said and he heard Jungkook sniffle. His heart broke and he started to get worried.
"What's wrong Koo?" He asked worriedly.

"I missed you. Why didn't you answer my calls tae?"Jungkook asked as he wiped his tears. After trying many times to call taehyung he thought maybe taehyung didn't wanna talk to him anymore.

"Im sorry baby it's just these five fools who-"

"Alright times up." Yoongi spoke then snatched the phone from taehyung who gasped then tried taking back the phone but yoongi had already hung up.

"Yoongi!!" Taehyung shouted and yoongi stood up. Taehyung's eyes pricked with tears and he quickly stood up to go to the five boys who were chatting.

"Alright that's it! Why are you guys doing this it's really not funny!!" Taehyung spoke and they just ignored him. Namjoon and hoseok held his hands and dragged him back to the van. "Hey!! This is kidnapping I don't wanna go with you!!" Taehyung shouted but nobody listened as they drove away. He soon gave up and sat there quietly pouting and tried his best not to cry.

An hour later they reached a place and taehyung did not want to see where they were. Probably another amusement park-he spoke. Then suddenly he was dragged out of the car and was made to stand by a fountain.

"Stand here and don't move." Jimin said,giving him a box of things and taehyung glared at him. As if he was gonna listen. But he did and stood there as they drove away he turned and was ready to go call 911 when-

"Taehyung?"

I love my job. But I know you all already guessed what's happening geniuses.

This story is almost over soon soon. Just wanted to say

Love you all
❤️❤️💖